Sharon

Jem

Sharon deserves to leave this week, imo, for throwing that HoH. She got cocky, thought James was going to win so she threw it. Stupid, stupid stupid.

i agree 100%

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like sharon. i don't think she's ugly. i've heard people say sharon looks like a turtle. well, to me, natty looks like dana carvey as church lady...with boobs. it's all relative. i also think she has the best body in the house.i like her.

Sharon sure spilled her guts out to James in the hot tub last night. Don't really know where she stands on anything.

She is an average looking girl but that's all I can say about her.

I did not like the way she was cozying up to James last nite in the HT, I am liking this girl less as time goes by, I thought she was with the girls too, I think she is semi attractive, but she waaaayyyyy over plucked her eyebrows, lordy they are teeny tiny,lol

Sharon should be pushing for Adam to nom Natalie too. Pointing out that no one can win against her.

is sharon smart enoughto do that?? I wonder, even tho she sometimes talks a good game, I wonder if she is sharp enough to get on that bus.

imho comp wise she is best both mentally and physically

Guest nerorowan

Sharon needs to keep herself in the line of sight of James until he goes or she will be out of there. She needs to stick to him like glue. :hug:

Archived