Sharon

Jem

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they had all better keep in close range of Jamsey this next few days, he is going to still fight to the death and try to find a way.

She better watch him closely, he will throw her under the bus at the first chance he gets..............I don't see any problem with keeping her another week.........everyone knows she's the mole and she has NO chance of winning.

She's used the seed of manipulation before...come on girl...start workin' it again!!! You've had time alone with Adam & Ryan more than anyone since POV from I've read....let em know about F2 with Nat is a no win!!! Get R/A on board to remove you and up with Nat...and off with her head!!!

:::::Geezzzze, am I I'm losing it, my posts are start to sound like conversations I think they can hear:::::::::

:sadwalk:

Suez, she was working it last night!!! Wow, the girl can talk fast. I'm not crazy about her though.

If her or Ryan win next week HoH... Sharon = F2.

(James gone this week)

Nat goes next week

Adam or Ryan goes the week after that.

Leaves Sharon, Sheila or Adam/Ryan for the F3. Sharon wins the endurance portion... Ryan/Adam wins Pt. 2 They battle for final HoH. Sharon takes Ryan to F2 OR Sheila if Ryan is gone. Ryan/Adam take Sharon to F2.

It all rides on next HoH for Sharon.

The next HOH is going to be huge. I guess I would like Sharon to win the next one because Sheila won't put up Natalie. Then after Nat is gone I would love to see Sheila win that one.

It is a control thing with Natalie, she is trying to put herself at the top of everything, and she knows Sharon got attention for the fffuuurrrriieenndddsss last show, so see she is tryin to put her self in line for more attention.

Sharon, please convince Ryan to not use the veto. Get shelia out of the house...that will jerk a knot in NAtalie's tail.

I really don't like to slam people too much but honestly, Sharon is B-O-R-I-N-G! I understand that the real Sharon aka Hoops is not there and she's purposefully playing it under the radar BUT I can't imagine ever hanging out with her. And she reaaaaaaally needs to stop chewing her face--YUCK!

NO ONE can act THAT good. I'm not thinking she's got a stellar personality normally. But I'd like a good look inside her cheeks. Bet it looks like they went through a cheese grater.

That is soooooo true, Wicked. I would hate to see that too. By the way, when are we supposed to see the scary "Hoops" appear?

ya know come to think of it , she is really boring, and she never really has any expression on her face, all yiou ever hear is that laugh, or hear her say Gawd, then you know she is in the room, I cannot imagine her trying to sell a house, you gotta make people think it is something they want, and she has really been able to float very well without having to do much, which also tells me this whole house is a tad bit on the dim side.

Archived