Sharon

Jem

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why would she still want to work to get out the ones who done him wrong, unless that good=by was Bs, for later if she makes it to final2

threw last few question in hoh comp

i think her and james will be on block unless guys team up

Yep, she totally threw that comp. thought she would too.

why would she still want to work to get out the ones who done him wrong, unless that good=by was Bs, for later if she makes it to final2

That's exactly what I said to my dh when she said that BS, that it was simply to get his vote if she makes F2.

that is where I think some of them make their mistake, if I was sharon and I won, I would say something like well here we are down to the nitty grittyy, we knew it would come when we would have to fight for ourselves, sorry but I nominate you James, and you Ryan,lololol, it is all in the game, of course it did not go that way,

I don't understand why she's telling Team Christ what James is saying to her. Regardless of the girl alliance, she needs James to stay in the game if she wants to go to the finals. She better hope she doesn't get put on the block and that she wins POV so that she can pull him down. She knows TC is coming after her next. It's time to start playing the game Sharon. It's stupid for her to want James out of the game at this point. TC has drawn the line in the sand. She's on the other freaking side! The next HOH is gonna be physical. I'm thinking they're gonna do something like tea cup comp last year. She needs Natalie out of the way. There is no way Sheila and Ryan would beat Sharon and James in a physical comp. What is Sharon doing? She has to chance to flip the house and knock Team Christ on it's ass this week. Why isn't she thinking? I'm starting not to like her. I'd hate to have to root for Sheila.

Sharon and James are the only two people I can stomach at this point. Listening to how sad and real they are being right now in bed while the other 4 are living it up in HOH right now is "soooo frustrating" (copyright Daniele)

I really hope they can pull something off this week. I dont wanna see them just give up :(

Will probably do everything possible to get nom'd and evicted. She must go to sequester, she can't live without her faithful companion and confidant, Joshie.

(Plus, he took her panties and lipstick to sequester and she wants them back - NOW.)

I like Sharon but her display over Josh just was over the top. It really made me think this girl is not at normal as I thought she was.

She watched Josh be an ass and she knows he tried to back stab her but yet she mourns him. She has known him less then 60 days.

she does get emotional when people leave, though. she has before. i think that just means she's genuine. i think it's a normal response when people leave. i think she knows josh wqas just playing the game, but she still likes him.

And people think Natalie is crazy. Sharon is worse about Josh than Natalie is about Matt. At least Natalie has the possibility of a chance (albeit a very very very very slight one) with Matt but Sharon has no chance (nothing, kaput, zero, zilch) with Josh.

Sharon is to Josh what Amber was to Dustin.

Well I like Sharon so I would love to see her snap out of her Josh morning and step her game up. I would LOVE to see Sharon win the next HOH and bust up Team Christ.

Sharon deserves to leave this week, imo, for throwing that HoH. She got cocky, thought James was going to win so she threw it. Stupid, stupid stupid.

Even if Sharon snaps out of mourning her backstabbing buddy, she's not an aggressive enough player to bust anything up. She'll ride as long as she can nodding and rolling her bugeyes at whatever choices the others make. Bore. And I can't like anyone who adored a turd like Josh. Makes her a royal turdette.

I agree...I think she did throw it in the end...what a wussie!

As far as her telling the others what James says...well...she's a mole, and that's what moles do! ;)

I don't think she stands a chance of staying in the house if James wins pov though (that is if those 2 are nom'd this week)...maybe Sheila will get evicted(?)...doubt it though. If Sharon has any chance of staying...she has to be the floater/ultimate pawn that will support whoever has the power...and have luck on her side that James will be evicted. Then, the others will start to turn on each other and continue to use her as a pawn. If she's lucky, she'll float her way to final 3.

:animated_scratchchin: Sharon is playing the game in my eyes parallel to Sheila. Floater is as floater does.

Her goodbye message to Josh was true, her reaction to his leaving genuine, IMO. Not one of us can say that bonds don't happen quickly when you are locked in a room with someone for 55 days unless we are a past BB player.

Sharon has shown from the beginning a truer nature, IMO, re: her morality, loyalty, and good game play. Being a mole, is game play. Setting oneself up on both sides is game play, but can't be easy and she knows that.

As for RatyNat saying Sharon exposed the number 9 garbage, the TC alliance etc. to James, I haven't seen that written in the updates. James has his own set of ears and they have proven to work pretty darn good. :animated_bouncy:

Archived