Ryan

Jem

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, what does it mean, who will he take down, or will he, and who would he put up????

You never know what Ryan will do but the plan is if James didn't win POV and the person uses Pov, Adam will put James on the block.

well, I have heard Ryan and Adam say so many times they gotta get rid of that Kid, so maybe James will get backdoored after all, all I can so tho is James is going to be really talkin in Ryans ear, so everyone beter raly round Ryan big time, and not let James get too much alone time,lol

didnt see this coming

the pov comp had to be an eating comp :lol:

we need BB interference here....KEEP JAMES!!!!!!

:lol2: I'm sure BB will come up with some twist or manipulation to keep their golden shower boy still in the house!

the pov comp had to be an eating comp

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

the pov comp had to be an eating comp

:animated_rotfl:

Well it wasn't who can eat the most boogers... Adam would have won that.

Are they effing kidding me??? Ryan??? What a waste of space! I'd like to see what all of those people who said the game was 'rigged' to keep James have to say now... Ry is a peice of crap... it probably was an eating comp. how else could that lard a$$ Sir Chubs A-lot accomplish anything...

I have to laugh on that myss, chubs-a-lot, love that name, I do not think any one seriously thinks the game is or can be rigged, I don't . I think James is in danger tho with Ryan holding the power.

"rhino calves" very good one too wicked,lolololol

Well, not happy that Ryan won, but Ryan tends to be a bit more reasonable than some of the others. He worked with Josh as long as he could, he may just be willing to strike a deal with James.

Here's hoping

Dep

I do not think any one seriously thinks the game is or can be rigged, I don't .

Fatcat, trust me, most of the folks who complain the game is rigged are 100% serious. And they always start going off when it looks like someone they don't like is gonna win and then when it doesn't pan out that way, they don;t ever say they were wrong. They just gloat and gloat until their team is on the losing side again.

Same thing every year

Dep

I read in the updates that Ryan asked natalie and Sheila if he could have their pizza too, what is up with that?? wouln't you think that they gave them plenty-o-pizza? that he wants theirs too??Ryam get a grip dude,lol

He will prolly use the POV, he and Adam want James out and have for a while, so James will prolly go. I know that there is a certain amount of people who seriously think the game is fixed, but I do not, not to the extent that they are talkin about, I do think that certain ideas are thrown out there and that is a sort of manipulation, with this group it would seem easy, they change their minds soooo much, planting seeds would not be a hard thing.

trust me, most of the folks who complain the game is rigged are 100% serious.

I didn't know that stating one's opinion on this board is "complaining."

I don't care who's winning and who is not, there have been many posts about how the producers manipulate the game.

Archived