Ryan

Jem

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Ohio visits seemed to find MANY of the Ohio guys to be big, beefy guys and have heads the size of prize fair winning pumpkins. Of course they snore. pfftttttttttttttttttt

Funny and spot-on.....Eat up fatboy!!! :cheeseburger: He just never stops! But, guess if I was in there and had no cigs, I'd be doing the same thing.

The Neanderthals are reciting the creed again.......man was created first, woman was created 2nd to serve man..we run these bitches man. Lawd help me before I crawl through this screen!

Things I like about Ryan

I like his nickname "Quick"

I like his hair color

I like his funky snore (it shakes the walls and as long as I am not in the same room... I like it)

I like how he thinks Nat is funny

Things that I like about Ryan

1. That he is a big old bear

2. That he can block the wind from blowing others over

3. That he would make a great linebacker

4. He would make a nice body gaurd

Everytime I see Ryan and Adam, I imagine their true personnas would be wearing bibbed overalls with no shirt, barefoot, a straw hat with a twig of straw hanging out of their mouths. They both look like big ol' farm boys to me.

Everytime I see Ryan and Adam, I imagine their true personnas would be wearing bibbed overalls with no shirt, barefoot, a straw hat with a twig of straw hanging out of their mouths. They both look like big ol' farm boys to me.

:smilielol: Oh my, the visual of that.....but my vision also shows them drivin on a dirt road in a pick-em-up truck, with rifle rack in the winda, and a hound dog in the back!!!

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Made my morning laugh ......

Ryantown USA

Walmart

Plastic framed eyeglasses

Cracker barrel

Grits

Camoflauge rules

Trucks

Church on Sunday drunk on Friday

Random Mullet sightings

Deer is a main staple