Ryan

Jem

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe this week

been sitting good for last few weeks

Only one in the house that is TOTALLY safe, imo.

hope he doesnt eat all adam baby food

yep, I agree, safe, and I do hope the feed them a big ol meal, it has been a rough week,lol

I bet if Ryan had a choice between Natalie and Pizza, Nat would be booted to sequester. Someone feed that big loser!

:lol:

funny I was thinkin they had better get plenty -o- pizza cause he will snarf up all of it and then some, the others will be lucky to get some damn pizza,lol

Ryan has always been kind of a butt head and especially when he does not get to eat, and him and Gnat have been "talkin" the last cpl days while she was deciding what she was gonna do.

Okay, after last night's BBAD... Ryan is officially the one house guest that I feel shouldn't win BB9. He's playing for second place. And, anyone not playing to win... doesn't deserve it imo.

Sharon... her and Jacob were eliminated by the "Power Couple" after 3 days of being in the house. She got to come back because Josh's partner, Neil, had to leave the show and Josh chose Sharon over Jacob to be his new partner.

Thanks, CeCi! I had forgotten. It's hard to even remember that Sharon is still in the house. I try really hard to block her out.

Ryan and Sharon should win BEST FLOATERS award. They're awesome!

....................................floaters.

give sheila an award too

Archived