Natalie

Jem

Nat can only control those dumber than herself.

Imagine how unbelievably stupid they must be then.

Nat thinks by tossing GOD around it spit shines anything else she says or does. Her boobs are more real than she is.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't think Nat uses her God theory in a deceptive way. I think she truly believes she's some kind of modern day prophet or something. Everything that's convenient for her use is a "sign from God." She really believes it. I wonder if she got her sign in her dreams last night. Maybe her shoes and hairband will match the comp today.

I said the same thing Misha did about what she told Adam last night. That was too over-the-top for me. She obviously thinks she's in God's favor moreso than anyone else. Guess what, Nat? Jesus even loves athiests.

Okay... if BB is biased then I suspect they will throw another Luxury competition. The girls will win and there will be a sign leading Natalie to a coat in the back of the room for her to wear to all of the competitions. Thats right ladies and gentlemen! BB has found Joseph's Coat of Many Colors so Natalie will always match for every competition so she will win POV and HOH even on weeks that she isn't eligible to play for HOH! WOW. Now THAT is God in action!!!

Oh, oh, oh....Nat had a dream she won pov!! It's now written in stone. Watch for the number signs now.

Misha, that was just funny. :lol:

Nat also said it's going to be endurance. Do they have another endurance comp before the F3 comps?

Nat definitely has a care free attitude and I find it refreshing... granted even I will admit she has said some bizarro things... but then again I've said some bizarre stuff myslef... Go Nat!

Nat and James F2!

He he he !

"Oh for christs sakes it's:

Joseph's Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat...

If ur gonna slander at least get the shit straight... "

That was a musical wasn't it???

I feel if James gets HOH next week he will back door Nat the same way he did Matty. Like Nat, I had a vision of this!! :animated_scratchchin:

I really hate, hate, hate all this God and Bible stuff. It's Jameka and Ambre all over again, and it BITES. Get her OUT of here.

Could not agree more. Why is it the only book HG's are allowed to read is the Bible? I don't think they should be allowed any reading material at all but why the Bible?

Could not agree more. Why is it the only book HG's are allowed to read is the Bible? I don't think they should be allowed any reading material at all but why the Bible?

Apparently, BB thinks bringing the Bible was a good idea. They've diminished the value (on the show) by making it a prop for the show.

Oh for christs sakes it's:

Joseph's Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat...

If ur gonna slander at least get the shit straight...

Silly me. I was actually going by the bible rather than Andrew Lloyd Webber.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT SIR ANDREW!!

:pray2:

Oh Sir Webber.... Please let me win this POV. I'm down on my knees (you know I like it down here), praying to you to send me your coat of technicolor grandiosity. I promise to only lie when its in my best interests because I know that YOU will forgive me and not anybody else who lies in this house. Those HEATHENS!! F' them if they think they deserve to win. Don't they know that I NEED the money so I can continue to get botox treatments and any kind of plastic surgery so I can become a world famous actress until the day that my face becomes like a plastic china doll and nobody will be able to tell if I am crying or laughing. I'm living my dream and wouldn't it just be AWESOME if I win cause then Matty will finally love me. I know he'll want me for me and not the money because he is my soul mate. Yours truly, NiceWhenImNaughty Natalia.

Joseph's Coat of many colors in the bible, the other one is a play. Natalie does have a sun shiney attitude on the outside, but she is a huge control freak and I saw a bit of the other side of her peep out last night,lol, this group and the bible make Jameka and Amber look loike childs play in comparison

:lol2::lol2::lol2: misha, tooooooo funny, love it

Silly me. I was actually going by the bible rather than Andrew Lloyd Webber

Silly you should have said that right off the bat, we wouldn't of had any confusion on the matter then...

Please carry on, srry for the interruption...

Webbers version sounds better and is a bigger bang for your buck though...

The house guests have made a mockery of religion. Natalie being the worst. She said all the Christians are rooting for the good people.

wha??

lolol little King, you are prolly right, I have been sittin here rememberin,lololJameka and amber,lordy!!!!!!

Didn't we have the good people thing last year too?? just sayin

Please correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it Miss Bible toting, God invoking, Team Christ creating, Nat who was the first one screaming "lets all get naked" anytime she was near water and 1/2 of the strippers in the BB9 strip show?

Just a thought.......

Archived