Natalie

Jem

I do not dislike Natalie, but agree with Marty, and also have said Adam needs to put her up with James, she is strong, and can manipute like crazy, I think Adam would gain some respect if he would quit thinkin with his tool box and think about who is strong in this game and needs to go. I really do not have big favorites this time around, so I am thinking about who is strong and as each HOH comes into power who they should put up to get ahead in the game, hey the strong may not always survive, there is some luck involved. I want to name James "Horse Shoe Butt",lol, I do have people I like better than some this season, Natalie is one, so is Sheila, and I am on the fence with Sharon.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm tired of god being the seventeenth housequest. The ones who constantly say god is on their side, god will help them win, god will get the evil ones out of the house. Maybe someone can take god to F2 and let god win the money.

:::::::::::::as I pick myself up off the floor from laughing so hard:::::::::::::::::

There has been too much good stuff said today!!!!! :hahohi::hahohi:

Geeze Nat is saying to Ryan Vader that she is going to ask Adam "What would Matty do?, He is going to be so pi$$ed at you!!!" Now Vader is asking Nat if James was talking $hit on him up there... Nat didn't tell him for some reason everything... Nat RUN! Get away from that controlling freak!!!

I think you're right, snaps, I remember hearing Matt (can't bring myself to say Matty) say that to Natalie while he was pushing her away on his way out. Wait, no, now that I mention it, he didn't. He was just trying to get away. Now, God, on the other hand told me he/she is staying out of this one.....again.

I've been really liking Nat since she won hoh, but I couldn't believe it when she told Adam earlier that if he didn't put James up, God wouldn't protect him anymore. I guess God told her that too? That was a pretty arrogant thing to say, as if only her and "her team" will have mercy and blessings bestowed upon them.

Natalie is calling for a prayer session with her and Ryan. In the meantime she is throwing the F bomb all over the place.

Nat is so pissed at Adam. She is still trying to run the show saying what they are doing.

It's all good. I hope Sheila wins POV and won't that be funny. I don't really have a lot of emotion invested anyway so whatever happens my eyes are on BB10.

Natalie is telling Ryan that she is going to exit the show because she is sick of BB not supporting the "GOOD" people. She is fed up.

She said that is why BB called her to the diary when she was talking with Adam and James. Duh.....

Archived