Natalie

Jem

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol one of biggest whores in the house is also the most god fearing :lol:

Unless something very freakish happens Natalie is going to win this game. Which is kind of sad, as much as I try to like her, I just can't get past her being such a hypocrite with her actions as they relate to her "religious" talk. And every time I hear her expressed illusions about Matt makes my stomach turn.

To me it's sooooo transparent what she's doing to the boys. She wears her deep cleavage showing shirts and shorty shorts/skirst and parades around flirting with them so that they think with the wrong head! Then she uses God almighty to seal the deal! I've got to give her props though, she's working it. Last night I almost put down the BB crack pipe for good watching her with Adam!! OMG, is he that much of an idiot??? He really should work in a BJ from her at least so that when he gets screwed over he won't feel so bad...

He really should work in a BJ from her at least so that when he gets screwed over he won't feel so bad...
:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

:P:P:cheers::cheers::lol2::lol2: to both bigmdgirl and suzeque

YES!! BigMDGirl and Suez!!

She is a "former" stripper and she knows exactly how to use her body to get what she wants out of men and these fools fell for it and they will hand her $500,000 because of it.

Every day I expect Adam to "make her an offer". know what i mean.....nudge nudge.

Some good posting here.

Stripper for Jesus has the boys by their balls.

I bet Jen is watching her Ryan screaming for him to evict Natalie.

She is a "former" stripper and she knows exactly how to use her body to get what she wants out of men and these fools fell for it and they will hand her $500,000 because of it.

Lets hope so!!!

Suez, such a great post. I was pleased by her HOH week, good god yes. But I don't respect her at all. She has placed herself well in the game, but the bible card is so fricken annoying. I hate it.

Evel Dick said in a chat "Sluts for Jesus" lol.

Nat usin GOD every time some goes rigfht or wrong saying BB has the game fixed 4 james blows my mind, Nat's still here also. you could say BB "fixed" the game the 1st time adam won by making Josh face Chelsia 1st, but who knows. im just thinkin this is gonna be the just like BB1, CBS will try 2 pretend this season ever happen. any1 notice the ratings for BB were highest Sunday,Tuesday,Wendsay? was that cuz of Nat fans, Josh fans? who knows

I am hoping they all figure out that Natalie is the one that needs to go. It would give Adam a lot of respect in the jury if he could pull of evicting Natty.

Let us not foget the words of Dick last year. "The big guy in the sky has better things to do than listen to those in the Big Brother house." Gotta love Dick.

Guest nerorowan

TEAM NATALIE!!! :daisy:

CHEERS TO NATALIE!! :cheers:

YEAH NATALIE!!!

:party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

Archived