James

Jem

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, poor sheila, how did that girl ever get where she is?? She is pitiful, well we will see, and ya know I just cannot root for ol Jamsey, sorry. but hey 6'2" I like em tall too,lucky you girl,hawt!!!!

I truely admire James and his tanacity in this game. He is playing the game like no one else, because he is such a threat. He plays . . . he wins in the crucial competitions. Power to him for being the lone man out, and still in the running!

I think his vote to evict Sharon was awesome! It certainly threw Sharon for a loop . . . weakening her HOH play.

While it is true that James is a good competitor, I really don't see how he's any better at the comps (whether physical or mental) than Adam and Natalie are.

So why aren't they as much of a threat as James? James just has the misfortune of being outside the Team Christ circle, that's all. It's not that he's really all that much of a threat as it is he's just outnumbered -- and an "outsider."

Josh has gone to bed already, that is what I read, well he had better not wake up to any one talkin behind his back he will go ape shit again,lol

James is threat because is alone. He doesn't owe anybody anything. If He's able to gain some power, Team Christ suffers. This is why I don't understand why Sharon is playing the way she is. If she can help keep James in the game, she's almost guaranteed a spot in the final 4. James should be trying to align with Shelia and Sharon.

right now, if any one of the houseguest had a brain the gods gave them, they would attempt to have james in the final 2, hes a sure bet they will win the 500k...

but team religious nutters are going to run him out and then do onto others as they would wish the others wont do to them, and backstab each other....

I think all these ideas about what the guest should do is based on our favorites. Realisticly, the houseguest do what they think because they do not have the information we have. And if james is taken to the end there is no gaurantee that people in the jury will not vote for him to win 500,000.

:animated_rotfl: GO HOME JAMES! The God Squad might pull it off this week and get rid of him.

He should be "backdoored." no pun intended. :animated_rotfl:

I wish they'd show the sequester house and Matt's reaction as Chelsia then Josh walked in...but isn't that on the last few episodes?

Adam or Natalie should win..I hope.

Waaaaaaa! Poor James! Waaaaaaa!

Look Jamesy boy, you were evicted once already. You shouldn't even be in the house.

Take being put up like a man and for the love of all that's holy stop winning PoVs. Your time was over a month ago! Get out!

If James is in the final 2 with any of the remaining houseguests except Sharon, James will win.

Why? Simple.

In order for James to stay, at least two people would need to backstab the other alliance partners. Being betrayed so severely so late in the game they would NEVER get the vote. Period.

These houseguests don't hate James, they LIKE him as a guy. They just want him gone because he's so good.

So lets say Adam puts up Sharon and James. Then lets say Ryan and Natalie backstab and send Sharon home, allying with James. Nat and Ryan would NEVER get Adam and Shiela's vote in a billion, trillion years, and Sharon/Josh would obviously vote for James.

It's too late to ally with James. A month ago, yes. Now? Their alliance is too strong and they have too much invested in it. A backstab this close to the end of the game would be utterly devastating to jury votes.

I don't think he will win against Natalie but, he'll win against the rest. If he's F2 but, that's not going to happen anyways.

I love James and really hope he pulls off another week. I'm just scared for him at this point, I mean playing so many POV's and winning and now all he has is flaky Sharon! She keeps flip flopping, I thought I liked her and I guess it is smart on her part to talk to the JC team but I am really hoping she secretly sticks with James and tries to flip the other side. And team "JC" WTF!? WHyy... oh why.. do these people do this to us!? lol

not a james fan but there is no doubt in my mind that he wins another pov

I came into the season a bit late so forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question.

Why do they HATE James so much? Since I've been watching, the house voted him out in order to break him from Chelsia. Then they voted him back in and he came back with "a mission". Did something happen before he was evicted?

Cause it sounds like the other side made the first shot. And how long will the vengence for Matty go on??? Oh.....until Natalie cons him into marrying her.......I forgot.

they hate james because he wins alot and is cocky about it

Archived