Wednesday Live Show 4/2

HOH  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win HOH tonight?

• Ryan
    • James
    • Adam
    • Sheila
    • Josh (if not evicted)
    • Sharon (if not evicted)
  2. 2. Who will be evicted?

• Sharon
    • Josh

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now who do you predict on going up??

james and sharon

unless adam wise up and make guys alliances

I can't stand Adam... if he were smart he'd put up Nat and James... the next HOH comp is most likely gonna be physical.. he needs to get rid of the more fit players so that his doughboy friend will have a chance at winning.

!! OFF TOPIC !!

I just had a thought and this may have been discussed during yesterdays show ...

What happened to all the April Fools stuff? Did they not show any of it? Or did I blink and miss it yesterday?

People focus too much on the last endurance competition when it comes down to the final 3. If I recall correctly, the winner of the last two seasons lost that competition (Boogie outright through it) and went on to wn the 2nd and 3rd and then win the game.

Gonna be interesting week. A bunch of Sheila and Nat ass kissing Adam and what will be really nteresting is when James wins POV (It's gonna happen), who will Adam put up against Sharon. Sharon still will go home and another week for Team Christ!!!

JB, they will of course show the April Fools day footage two weeks from now as usual.

at some point we will get to see all that, it is alwyas fun to watch.

I just could not believe he was talkin about they got rid of him because he would have picked them off one at a time, what??? boy this guy really is delusional, and in spite of his nice little speech, he is seething inside,oh yeah!!!! we have seen too much of Josh not to know that,lol

Archived