Wednesday Live Show 4/2

HOH  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win HOH tonight?

• Ryan
    • James
    • Adam
    • Sheila
    • Josh (if not evicted)
    • Sharon (if not evicted)
  2. 2. Who will be evicted?

• Sharon
    • Josh

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, but he told Julie how well he had taken care of Sharon, what the heck ever, other way around, I just think he is awful, and he mother did not like him talking the way he did one bit,lol

well if adam was smart, he would put up natty and shela..

he will win no mater whav if he goes one on one agaisnt james

but he will not if hes up against sheila and natty...

if sheila or natty get the POV, send sharon...

keep the dudes...

I heard Sheila saying that Josh's exit was classy. Didn't anyone else hear him say to Sharon "you are in the house with monsters!" Sheila was crying she was so moved but it seemed to me Josh was completly enraged, the look on his face, the brushing them off motions and him teeling them to sit. I was so glad of course. There was no call for he or Chelsia's actions in the past weeks. He was one of the meanest players ever.

I think he was sooo pissed, and that speech was rehearsed way before he got evicted, just in case. He is a bitter person to begin with, and his ppor mom really looked stressed out at the way he was carryin on in the house, I felt for her. I just do not get why Sheila says some of the stuff she says. it is all so contrived

oh, I saw and heard Julie say by a vote of 3 to 1 Josuha you have been evixted from the BB house

Archived