This Was Just Wrong!!!!!!!!!

Texasmomma

Apr 1 2008, 04:40 PM

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Big Brother 10 will cast kids ages 8 to 15

Instead of renewing its controversial reality series Kid Nation, CBS has announced that the cast of Big Brother 10 will be composed entirely of kids ages 8 to 15. The show will otherwise be identical, retaining its usual format, although the prize will be lowered to $50,000.

The idea for a kid season of the summer reality show was initially floated when producers were searching for a location for Kid Nation 2, which ran into child labor law problems during its production in New Mexico last summer.

what does he mean we dont use punctuation i should write a letter and complain

oh well maybe tomorrow smh

;):lol:

no i know kids have school

Because the kids cannot legally drink, producers are reportedly looking for other ways to ensure constant drama, like periodically telling some kids that their houses have burned down and their parents are dead.

Funny? Really? I see one name I expected to respond but at least one of the others............sad

Dep

i got an alert from BBaddicts.com on my cell phone, it said that adam had been kicked off the show for "mental and illness problems". then went on to say it was because of him being so gross, sticking his hands down his pants and touching food-and that he had gotten the others players sick(easy to believe!!). so it said the live feeds were going crazy, so i went here to the live feeds and Nothing...so i went to their website and saw that i had gotten punked!! good one! :animated_rotfl:

That was a good one! Although I will say that the closest I thought anyone has come to getting ejected from the game is James with his fight with Sheila, that they didn't show enough of on CBS last night...with the spit flying out at her...He looked like he wanted to deck her!

BTW, Good morning everyone! I hope today is a great day for everyone!

Archived