Monday, March 31st

fluff

Nat has boobs???!!!??? I've been so wrapped up in her intelligence that I didn't even notice.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm honestly not knocking Natalie's tatas...I like them--wish that I had them, think that they are GREAT and they look reaaaally nice on her.

And chances are they won't be sagging to the floor when she is in her fifties...

They sag for a reason king... Grandpa's bent over walking with a cane... just sayin. :lol:

when you walk around looking like you just swallowed two grapefruits...people will talk.

ok, i'm just making a point that you guys are making it out like she is just about nude, when she may be dressed in short skirts or whatever you guys want to say, but that is what people wear today. I am just saying, get used to it because BB will have people like that on every BB they have, they always have, they always will.

that is bogus, I have more than a few younger friends, and none of my younger girlfriends would dress in the attire Natalie wears in the BB house, maybe she is only wearing it there, I don't know, but she is a bikini barista. there are better ways to showcase your assets. I think she is a pretty girl with a nice figure, etc, but she clads sherself in some pretty harsh attire, I think she could tone her hair down as well, and she would be so much prettier. even the younger guests that I see in my restaurant do not dress like that when out say dining, and having a night out, her boobs look almost hard like silicone gone bad, she needs a really good plastic surgeon to re-do them so they look soft and natural.

it wasn't so long ago that we were talking at work and asking the guys whether they liked fake or real boobage, almost every one of the guys said real boobs for them, it is weird how many women get their boobs done nowadays.

maybe an 18 year old might dress like that going to the beach.... but she is a 28 year old bible thumping stripper.... who serves hooter coffee... grrrrrrrr whatever.

and hey, even boob jobs will sag at some point.... just picture this, two grapefruit in a pair of tube socks... :animated_rotfl:

I have to say, I've become somewhat fond of Natalie and can't help but laugh at her most of the time. I think she's funny. Yeah, she's made mistakes in life (who hasn't?) but I truly don't think she's an evil person. She seems like a pretty nice person, imo.

Regarding her looks though, she really does need to tone it down. She dresses like a 16 yr old slut who'd do ANYTHING for male attention. Her boobs are way too big for her body too. I don't find that attractive in the least. Some people are into that 'unnatural' look though, I guess. I used to crack up when she'd go on about Chelsia being jealous of her boobs. Why would anyone be jealous of what they can too have for a few bucks? She's constantly going around with her rear and tits hanging out and that just screams her lack of self-worth, if you ask me. Is that the only thing "worthwhile" she has to offer? I don't think so but I think she thinks so. It's sad really.

That said, I just hope she's able to send Josh a packin' this week.

me too, send joshy by by, I also think Natalie is not a bad girl, I think she is a lost girl, she really just has no clue, shaking head. I actually like her when she is having her more lucid moments.lolShe does try ot keep a positive front, unlike some in there.

Regarding her looks though, she really does need to tone it down. She dresses like a 16 yr old slut who'd do ANYTHING for male attention. Her boobs are way too big for her body too. I don't find that attractive in the least. Some people are into that 'unnatural' look though, I guess. I used to crack up when she'd go on about Chelsia being jealous of her boobs. Why would anyone be jealous of what they can too have for a few bucks? She's constantly going around with her rear and tits hanging out and that just screams her lack of self-worth, if you ask me. Is that the only thing "worthwhile" she has to offer? I don't think so but I think she thinks so. It's sad really.

well said and exactly how I think of it too. :)

Maybe after the show she will work on her art and get out of the bikini business. She had that black dress on that one day that did not have her boobs sticking out and she looked really good. She needs to work on her self esteem.

They God hypocrite thing does not work for me though.

I liked her in the black outfit she wore after Matt was evicted (the night they had the event at midnight). She looked so pretty. I don't mind her clothes but wish she wore more suitable tops.

Marty just noticed you said the same thing about the black dress.

her and sheila both had those cute black dresses on one night too, and that was the best I had seen both of them look

my oldest daughter has been blessed with large boobage, and for 40 yrs old and having had one baby she looks fabuluous, 100% real,lol it is nice when you have been blessed, right Erin? I have see your Pics :notworthy:

Sheila also had a really pretty sundress on last week at either POV meeting or one that they were all sitting in the livingroom. She looked fantastic. She doesn't look bad in a bathingsuit either... She puts the youngins to shame.

she looks pretty good for her age body wise, it is that she just looks sooo haggard in her face, i think the others would be sooo surprised to see how great she looks in her pics, the ones with clothes on,lol

Why would anyone be jealous of what they can too have for a few bucks?

Because guys just don't buy boobs for every girl out there... And not every girl that wants them has the 5 to 10k to get it done...

But I see your point... Jealous of something fake doesn't make much sense... You can pin that one on society....

Archived