Monday, March 31st

fluff

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am dvring it but do not have it on, so I don't know if my audio is messed up. sorry,lol

I'm not having any problems with the audio... except for Sheila talking..

Omg.. here they go again with the 9 lives and April 9th.. and week 9... where's my gun?

:animated_rotfl: Nat did not just say she makes a guy wait at least 3 months before having sex with them?!? Is that three months in dog years?

I'm having major audio and video problems too... ugh!!!

And how would Adam know that about ED??

I'm sure he doesn't, but i'm sure he knows a thing or two about drugs. Between his bug eyes, Natalies bug eyes and trump comb over she has with those bangs and damn give the girl some pro active....chit where was I going wit this? :animated_scratchchin:

that is always funny to me because the ones who do drugs are always tryin to tell you everyone else is too,lol, I guess you did not see my spawn of Ballah pic in Adams thread,lol it is a little creepy,lol but funny too

So do I have this straight? TC (Team Christ) consists of One who has had 2 abortions, one who has done a spread in Penthouse, and 2 dealers? Have they been born again or did I miss that episode?

Sibesrul! LOL! You are so spot on with that one... call em exactally as they are! Last nights show was wacked out... I watch the feeds a lot (and I do mean a lot and I do mean A LOT! I seriously need to get a life!) And they had clips in there from when Matty was still there (the hide-n-seek part... he was sitting on the couch and such... they edited it fairly well, you can however hear him counting at one point). There were at least 4 weeks worth of clips in that one show. How do I know this? because as I said I have zero life obviously! LOL!

On that note: I've been watching the feeds for 4 seasons now and I'm not exaggerating when I say... last night was the MOST boring night of feeds I've ever seen!!!! <_<

You're welcome Marty. Delete away... you won't miss a thing. :)

It's a good thing the editing crew has the Comps to use for the Sunday and Tuesday shows....

Not much footage that's USABLE to make these HG's worth tuning in for.

(just the 'bleeping' of the foul language :censored: must drive them nuts)

It made me crazy on the CBS show last night they they edited James. WTH?

They made him look like a lost forlorn guy that lost his girl to the BB deamons. Now he has to hang out on his own island. So sad....... (puke)

the whole cast as a whole is lacking in the creative department

james is due another hoh

Archived