April 4 - Live Feed Updates

3:07 James laying down thinking. (*wonder if he knows...*)

The rest of the HGs are in the kitchen eating burgers. Adam saying something about he comp. (*can't catch that*)

Sheila talking says "still, before going in there you may be sitting there and staying there." Sheil goes on to say she knows where she is sleeping tonight, right Ry-Bread?

Ry asks what Sheil will do for him and she says they need to make deals.

Adam says he gets pumped up for competitions and then "Now that was good tv!"

Ry asks if he can have Nat and Sharon's pizza too.

Adam says they gotta have more things in the video of our segment.

Ry says he's been waiting to win veto. He says he could have had one before, but he took the money from Sheila instead. sheila says "we have squashed that." Sheila says she got passed it because of Ryan having student loans and goes onto her book again.

Ry says he's only got one quarter left and his major is economics. They all agree Ry is good with numbers. Adam looks happy go lucky now.

(*Nat talking low...can't hear.*) After some Nat chat I can hear again, she says James says he'll go out like a man. Sharon says he won't do like Chels and Josh and ask everyone not to stand when he's evicted. They decide it's never happened in other seasons.

3:16 - (feed issues on audio and video)

3:18 Adam says he wants to go outside and see his new toys and everyone agrees. Nat wants a pool slide and Adam mentions trampoline. Ry goes to get a new mic clip.

Adam says "So Sheila, what up?" Sheila says I don't know. Adam asks if she forgives him and Sheila says yes. Adam says he made the deal with James because when he's on the block everyone caters to him and so that the girls would be able to win PoV.

Discussion moves to people having 43s and 44s and that the 4s were in the back there.

Adam says James appreciates the phone call?? (*maybe not right*)

Sheila says to Adam, I told you I knew why you did what you did. Adam says it was the right thing and Sheila says it worked out. Nat says everything happens for a reason. Nat says James said same and wished her luck and said Nat played a great game.

It appears James knows Adam's plan (*which his own teammates doubted because they don't give the guy any credit!*) and has at this point accepted that he will go on the block.

Sheila says she's blown away by the competition sets and they all agree they're impressive. They discuss last year and the find the rat competitions.

Adam says he loves being the announcer. Nat says she loves the games and she wanted to play it. She says had she not messed up the first one, she would have done good.

Sheila asks Adam if she can please listen to his BonJovi later. Adam says she needs to get her flip-flops too. Sheila says she saw BonJovi before they were way big and were opening for another band even though they were bigger than the other band.

Adam says the girls are all worked up for Jovi. The girls make noises of agreement. Sheila goes on to tout the charitable good works of Jon BonJovi and says "He was on Oprah."

3:32 Natalie says the lake outside was full by the time you guys left and that's why the cement block was floating.

Everyone chowing on pizza. They go back to discussing the disco ball comp. Sheila bashes Adam about how fast he was out of that one and one other and says "yeah, and everyone thinks I'm the dumb one." They rehash competitions.

Sheila says after the one where she was hanging on Adam she wanted to push the button and go MIA. They try to figure out what other comp Adam fell or dropped out on. (*maybe not enough credit once again?*) They go over all and can't figure out another where Adam was out early.

James gets called to DR at 3:36.

Nat giving lessons on how to last 5 hours on a disco ball. Ryan calls for Adam to come look at the chess board. Apparently James and Ry are playing a game.

Adam and Ry touch fists in kt. Adam says James didn't have any fire in him. Full mouths and background noise make it impossible for me to hear conversation between Nat, Ry and Adam about James.

Ry and Nat tell Adam they had it figured out that he could put himself on the block and stay. Ry tells him, "You're redeemed, Baller."

Sheila asks Adam if she can go listen to music in HoH.

Nat and Adam in SpaRm talking about James and how he's acting. Adam says he was assured by James he would go out gracefully so he won't be an asshole all week. Nat says they have their final 4 votes! Adam says that's why he did things the way he did. Nat says "Thank God you're a smart man!" Nat says again how James told her good luck and that she's played a great game.

Ryan joins them. Adam says to Ry that he and James made a deal that he couldn't be a jerkwad (*my word*) since he wasn't up on block. Ry says he feels bad for him a little bit. Ry says James said he was just disappointed in himself. They talk about now they'll get to make the couches back into couches. Sheila tells Ryan that she'll come make out with him because she needs the veto bad. (*ha!*)

3:50 All feeds on Sheila sweeping with Adam's direction and then Adam mopping behind her. Sheila notes they need to vacuum and then says they only get the vacuum on Thursdays. Adam confirms this and Sheila tells him it's attractive and she's impressed that he cleans.

As Sheila takes out trash, she tells someone off camera that Adam is mopping the floor and she's impressed. The cleaning tools get put away. Sheila and Adam agree the kitchen looks great.

Adam asks Nat if she's feeling better and she says "Much better!" Adam says he can't believe something was only 16 days ago. They discuss the PoV game and numbers and how they hurt. Nat says she needs a nap after her nails get done. Adam and Nat now in SpaRm. Sheila joins them. Nat talking about how important numbers have been.

Nat again goes to "everything happens for a reason."

Adam says that the reason he nominated who he did was to get everyone to play harder. Sheila says she cried when she was knocked out of the game. She says she was just hoping one of their group won. (*can't freakin' hear again!*) Talk about Sharon's play in the game.

Adam and Sheila talk about how everyone wanted this outcome in the game and that they didn't have to do the dirty work most of the time. Sheila said James told her he's glad he evicted all those people and he's proud of that." (*more I can't hear*)

Adam says James is probably bawling in the DR. Sheila says James will still try to manipulate everyone to stay here. Sheila says if James had won, he would have used the PoV on Sharon. Talk goes to "If I win HoH" again.... and Sheila says she was scared and her Sheila-isms start..."I'm not gonna lie.."

Nat says she doesn't feel sorry for James at all. They agree he brings people down. They talk about Sharon again and how she can't do endurance.

Adam says the shitty part of the week is over now instead of the 5 days after PoV they normally have. Adam leaves and They discuss whether Sharon would put them on the block.

4:09 Sheila saying everyone in the house has won but her. Nat says last night James didn't drink at all and wanted everyone else to get drunk. Sheila says she drinks EVERY DAY and it takes a hell of a lot more than a bottle to get her drunk. Sheila says she is detoxing in the house.

Sharon and James in couch rm whispering. James says "What if I pretended I was a single father?" They laugh about it. (*desperate times...*) James says "Or if me and Alex were brothers!"

James says he's looking at the positive side that he's got 2 weeks of vacation and kicked ass on the show,...kid with pink mohawk. Feed changes to Sheil and Nat in SpaRm. They agree they must be final two women. They talk about who they hung out with earlier in the season.

James goes into HoH and we get loud BonJovi then

FotH.

Ryan exits HoH room to play chess with James.

(*outtie for a while*)

6:45 All 4 feeds on BY. Sharon in HT and Adam and James shootin' pool. Talk goes to naked boobs and Adam gets raunchy as expected. Sharon quizzing on who they knew they wouldn't like. James and Adam agree on Parker. She asks who they didn't expect to like but did...Adam says Natalie and James says "at least I don't have to pretend anymore. The only thing I hate about her is the last couple weeks I want to work with you then she throws me under the bus as the athiest. Fuck dude, I know why they'r pitting me out as the evil guy in the house when I go to the DR" Adam makes a joke about EvilDoers having 9 letters.

James approaches HT and Sharon talks to him. (*can't hear yet again*) Says something about "Evil Doers" 9 letters and James goes off on that including James, Joshua and Chelsia and you (sharon) are the good one! Sharon says yes. (*James may be gearing up for another rant at this rate*) James walks away.

Sharon talking to herself and splashing water in HT on all 4 feeds.

Adam reenters BY to smoke and says Hi Sharon How are you? Sharon says she's just ok but was great this morning. Adam says no big deal and that splitzky's is cool. James says pulling the numbers out was cool. They rehash POV comp again and James gets into HT. they talk about there being a person in every window and say that is 30-35.

Sharon says comp was fun. More rehashing of the "what happened on what day" comp today.

James says Sheila copied him on once answer and Adam says Sheila sucks so bad.

Sharon says Crazy...just crazy. Sharon asks if they're grilling tonight. James expresses concern over eating all the meat too fast.

They talk about wrap party and James says it will be fun to see people's families even tho there will be some families he doesn't wan to see.

Sheila enters BY to do laundry and says to Adam, I thought I was your friend. James says Sheila is safe this week what are you worried about. Sheila says you're never safe in this house and YOU should know that James.

Sheila offers to wash Sharon's clothes. Sharon refuses.

7:01 Sharon asks Sheila who she liked that she didn't think she would. She says let me think and James says Nat right? Sheila says no, we have a lot in common and I like her energy and she's so up front about everything. Sheila says it was Jacob she didn't think she would like at first because he talked bible and being Baptist right off. But she liked him.

Sharon asks who she was attracted to...She jokes Jacob! Sheila says after 60 days Adam grows on you and it's not about his looks. Sheila says Alex was the one who made her go OH YEAH! and that Neil was a knockout and she wished he was straight.

She says answer is Alex and Neil. He says Alex was hitting on Amanda when they first walked in the door. Adam jokes James thought everyone was fucked up and James agrees. James says "It still sticks to this day!"

Sharon asks James if he thought he'd like her. James noncommittal.

Ry shows up and Sharon asks him same questions. Likes now but didn't think he would is Amanda but he didn't end up liking her. Ry says she was the only one he didn't think he'd like right away. They talk about Amanda's medical issues. Ryb says at first he really didn't like Josh. Ry says Jen loves gay guys. James asks if she's a FagHag and Ry says you could say that.

(*outtie for a while*)

7:31 pm BBT Ryan in his bed, doing nothing.

Sheila, Adam Sharon, James in hot tub. Sheila complaining about josh attacking her and telling him to not bring her family into it, just to put her on the block and evict her. Sheila says she always looks at the good in people until they show her something different. Adam calls her out on it and reminds her that she hated him at first and saw nothing good in him at first. Sheila says she's apologized to himm a million times. James asks sheila how it makes her feel that he f'cked with her the way he did. Sheila admits it doesn't make her feel good because it's very disrespectful, she says she thinks he's a little sh*t, but she doesn't hate him. She even wished him good luck before the pov and she meant it. Sheila says this is one of the hardest things she's ever done in her life. Adam says at least you'll be here for your birthday to sheila. James says he hopes he ruined matt's bday. James says nat has balls because of the card she made for matt. Sheila says she thinks everyone talks behind others backs except sharon (if only she knew had bad sharon is at that!!)

7:39 BBT Adam tells sheila she hates men and sheila explains "i don't hate men adam, i just hate you!" jokingly. General chit chat, how much it costs to put a hot tub in your by etc. Adam asks sheila if she's thinking about winning. He brings back up why she and allison pretended to be gay. She says they did it cause allison wanted to leave. Sheila says allison was unhappy as soon as she found out jen and ryan were a couple. James thinks Jen played some really "sh*tty moves" in the game. Adam agreed that she played some really crappy moves. They tell sheila that Jen was really dogging her. Now general chat about early players. Talking about how all the Alex, Amanda, Parker crap started.

7:45 BBT Sheila brings up Jen using the racist card on Ryan her real life boyfriend and of course has to say a half dozen times "who does that?" James says Jen screwed Ryan over pretty well. Now talk about Parker.

(out for a bit :) )

8:31 Middle of conversation with James Sheila and Sharon in HT about Josh. Sheila says that the interesting thing was that Josh said his biggest fear was being attacked for his sexuality and that he didn't want his family brought into the game and Sheila says she told him that's exactly what he did to her though.

James says that at this point in the game the outsiders of the game are who are left. But Adam, Sheila, Sharon and James were the outsiders and Nat and Ry were the only ones who were part of things. James says he's happy to be here and he still doesn't care for certain people but he made it pretty far. He says in a year he has done some crazy stuff. : 7000 miles on a bike, owned a Mortgage company and done this Reality Show. Sheila says yeah and he would be brought back for AllStars. Sharon agrees it would be James and Adam brought back. James says it was a good time. Sheila says she doesn't think she would come back but would make a short guest appearance since it is part of the contract, but if it wasn't she still would. Sheila says this is once in a lifetime...blah blah.

Sheila says there have been moments of stress so bad she thought she would explode to the point of no return and looked for the panic button but then she told herself she's not a quitter and will not walk out like that because she signed up for this and no one made her.

James says that family always think their people will win and they agree it looks so much easier on TV and that people have no idea. Sheila talks about how physically taxing the comps are, including pushing the mashed potatoes.

8:38 BY everyone there - Adam and Ry chime in there are a thousand (Ryan says no billions) of people watching Showtime wishing they could be in the BB house. Sharon asks after Natalie and they say she's sleeping.

Talk about St.Michael and a bracelet that Josh wears from some Catholic store and how Josh's middle name is Michael and so is James' and Sheila's dad. James says he goes by James Michael in the biz world. James talks about his dad owning Big Jim's Bail Bonds.

Talk turns to Dog The Bounty Hunter and how his show was cancelled due to the racial controversy. Sheila says reality shows have taken over and are here to stay. James says when the writers strike is over we'll get some good stuff. James says reality is oversaturating the market. Sheila says a lot is only on cable. They discuss reality shows on network tv and how BB is a reality/game show. Adam says "It's the real deal right here dude."

James says it's crazy to see what TV does. He says when he was on the news in Milwaukee people started recognizing you and focusing on you. Adam says that's why they type-cast people so they attract more. Sheila says they love her cause she's a bigger crybaby than Waaaaaaaaamber was. Sheila says "All the moms are going to be coming up to me saying I don't know how you did that."

Sheila says when there were all those people here it was like Animal House and like college.

Talk goes to today's comp and how it was muddy and fake rainy.

Talk goes to fans..Sharon will have military fans, James will have bar fans. Ry says fans from where you live is a big thing and they will root for the local player. James says he's got the edgy demographic. They discuss how carefully cast members are selected and Adam says they (producers) had a huge book.

Back to the Writers Strike and how it affected TV more than movies. Sheila asks when Oscars happen. They tell her it's over and she thinks No Country For Old Men was awesome. Movie talk.

8:53 Sheila asks if anyone is hungry. They suggest she cook a gourmet feast and she says she will tomorrow. They talk food comp and Sheila says she and Sharon kicked butt. Ry agrees. Sheila says she'll cook salmon tomorrow. Everyone excited that she'll do it with her maple syrup sauce. She credits her friend Brian from Rhino Bucket credit for the recipe.

Sheila says she will whip up something. She will cook pasta with chicken and asks how much to make. Ry says he'll help her cook.

Adam and Sharon alone in BY now. Adam asks if she misses Josh and she says Yes, but he's in a better place right now. She said he couldn't take much more here. He was getting anxious and ready. She says Josh was the kind of person who wasn't used to the instability of this place plus his whole makeup was different and he was much more social. She says being stuck in the house made him ready to break, and partly it was sad he left but it was best for him.

Nat peeks out and asks where the toys are. No toys outside. They have wine.

Nat leaves and Adam notes James is handling things well. Sharon said she told him so. Sharon says it went down this way for a reason and James is now really ready to go and that he left the way he wanted to leave. Sharon says he's ready to go and is ok with things just like Josh was. sharon says she always stood by Adam. He says he knows. Adam says he thinks he did alright for everyone. Sharon says she's on the block all the time anyway. Sharon says it's worked out well for everyone and James has said he'll have a good time and then hang with Chelsia for 2 weeks. She says James will be shocked if he doesn't leave with a 3-0 vote. Adam says he's a great kid and amazing. Sharon says she agrees and that Jacob liked James. Adam says he (A) is just fortunate to be here. Sharon agrees and says her too.

(*outtie*)

Archived