April 2 - Live Feed Updates

12:00 BBT Nat shows everyone the b-day card she made for Matty, along with the nude portrait of herself she made for him. (Gotta admit, this girl can do more with watercolors and paper towel than I would have thought, she's pretty good). They are shuffling the cards for another game. General chit chat about types of coffee etc. Sharon explains if Nat accidently leaves something in hoh then bb will put her name on it and leave it in the SR. Talk goes back to the card game now, Adam and James explaining how to play to Ryan. Nothing too interesting to report sorry!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:36 BBT Nat & Adam in one bed of the pink room reading bibles. Ryan in the other bed. Ryan wonders if they are going to have a walk through today. Nat says she was wondering that too, then quotes from what she's reading about dark shadows "where evil doers can hide."

All 4 feeds are on this room. The camera above Ryan's head keeps zooming in and out and swinging back and forth. Natalie is praying for God to give Ryan, Adam and Sheila strength to win hoh. Asks God to make the questions really easy for them and to keep her safe for another week. Nat says it's another "epic" hoh competition. Ryan repeats "epic". Nat continues praying to God and when she's finished goes back to reading her bible.

12:42 BBT Adam is teasing Ryan with the thought of food, talking about whether Ryan wants double or triple cheese (pizza I believe) Ryan says he hopes they replenish the sr. Adam says he hopes they strip it bare. Ryan says he should start planning out his meal for the moment he's off slop. Back to quiet as Nat and Adam read their bibles. All four feeds still on this room even though I can hear talking in the background by Sharon. Not much happening.

1:05 BBT All 4 feeds still on the boys bedroom. Adam and Nat reading in one bed. Ryan in the other. The only talk is once in a while when Nat reads aloud from her bible or asks the boys to explain the meaning of a word (such as thwarted). She's now reading "banish them for their repeated sins for they have rebelled against you" and Adam throws his hand up pointing to the other room. "Away from me all who do evil." etc etc (she's reading psalms)

1:11 Ryan gets up, walks opens door then closes it. Picks a paper up from dresser. Ryan thanks Nat for making him look so skinny. (evidently she painted him). Nat laughs. Ryan tells Adam "Baller you're ballin in that one." Adam says, "I know. I look like a homo." Ryan and Nat laugh. (Guess she's done a lot of pictures since she got paints and a brush.)

Now all 3 are reading bibles and the room falls silent.

1:17 BBT Foth for a min or two. When feeds come back everyone seems to be going up to hoh room. Nat complaining because her cd is gone. She says "Aw you messed up bb. You took my cd early. I wanted to listen to it one more time." The feeds are on the hoh bathroom so I can't see anyone, but it sounds like all the houseguests are back up in hoh. I can hear cards shuffling, Sharon, James, Adam, Sheila and Nat. Now Foth again.

1:20 BBT all 4 feeds come back on to hoh bathroom, can't see anyone, but can hear them all in the other room. All house guests are in hoh, probably another lockdown called during Foth.

1:23 BBT still hoh bathroom on all feeds and everyone in hoh room. I'm out for a little bit. Hopefully it will be more interesting when I pick it back up!

2:00 pm BBT - HG's out of HoH LD... back downstairs. Getting stuff to eat. Adam and Nat having nuked dogs, others are having protein shakes (if they want to eat). They said they will be locked downstairs for 1 hour and then locked in HoH for another hour and they will be done with LD at about 4:00 o'clock... They are going to play BS, Nat had to go tinkle, James played a trick on her and wouldn't let him out of the BR... after she came out, James went in, he said he is pooping red creams stuff (doesn't sound too healthy IMO)... Josh is shaving and then we get FotH.... 2:10 pm BBT

4:26 pm BBT - Trivia

** when the leak happened, there were a bunch of people in black t-shirts in the BY and they had white pieces of paper pinned to their shirst with the HG's names on them**

Feeds came back around 6:10pm. Everyone was around the kitchen.

Sheila, Adam and Ryan are playing cards at the table.

Sharon is in the bedroom and is pissed that she screwed up the window question.

6:20PM BBT: James tells Sharon there must be some way we can figure this out and says that Adam has already said James is going on the block this week. He wonders if he can win the 4th PoV in a row this week.

6:50PM BBT: Sheila, Sharon, Adam and Natalie are in the pink room. Natalie is reading from the bible. Sheila was crying and I think complaining because she's the cryer of the house. Everyone told her that everyone has been crying and not to worry about it. They're all waiting around for food. BB has told them they wont eat till 9pm.

James is in the HT waving at the cameras. Sharon comes out and asks if James wants a shake as they're waiting.

7:30PM. Sheila is telling Sharon that Josh told her that He and Neil were partners in real life and they have an adopted son Chase. (she totally got suckered into that one!) That's why she was crying.

Sheila tells Sharon that he wouldn

Archived