Josh Vs. Sharon Eviction Consequences Discussion

BigMDGirl

I know James will remember during all this during jury time too... and I think he'll vote for her because of it. (Not only her doing well in comps.) Despite the flaws James may have... he's one of the house guests that will vote on game play and not emotions, imo.

P.S. I think it will take a miracle for anything to change for Josh today. He's going buh-bye.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think he respects her game play...but she's still lying to him...josh is going, not sharon...and since he said he doesn't care, she shouldn't lie to him about it. i could cost her his vote. i think nat is playing better than anyone; but i'm worried her lies will catch her in the end...she's lying to everyone...and i understand she's supposed too...but i'm worried it could cost her the votes in the end like danielle in season 3.

It very well could because right now the only people that her lies are "hurting" are the other "side" people. One more eviction (maybe two if james wins hoh) and her lies will start to catch up...

Unfortunately for Nat, I think that if James wins HoH this week (which I don't think he will) He will go after her because of lying about saving Josh and don't think for a second that if she goes on the block the people on her side won't take advantage of getting her out while they can.

The two things standing between all of them and the money at the end are Natalie and James. All of them have to get rid of both of them to win the $500,000.

sum it up pefectly

james is a one man show imho

i do agree with that

but if josh stays dont you think josh maybe worrysome of working with james

seeing as how james is a pov monopoly

Archived