Josh Vs. Sharon Eviction Consequences Discussion

BigMDGirl

I don't think so , I think she is relying on it more now than when she first found out what James and Josh were up to, after she found out that Josh was goin to throw her under the bus, how could she ever trust either one of them again. ??

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because she knows that the Christ alliance will never fully turn on each other. even though james and sharon arent best friends for life they know they have to work together if they plan on getting anywhere near the end. plus, sharon knows she could slaughter james in a final vote. sharon knows how fickle sheila is and she will play that card HARD as long as she can

I really think it would be in everyones best interest to vote out James. #1 - his going against anyone in the end is a given that he will win. He is still popular with the two in the sequester house. #2 - Josh is limp and will never win PoV or HoH. He'll be next to go anyway and #3 - James keeps winning the HoH and PoV comps. He is the strongest competitor and if any of them want to win anything they don't have much of a chance. Natalie winning was a fluke.

I do think they need to vote out Sharon, she is a very strong and silent player, she can easily wiggle her way into either side of the fence, Team Pink or Team Christ and she has the uncanny ability to gater and spread information as she sees fit. She is as big a threat as James! IMO. Josh on the other hand, is a total coat tail rider, is easily 'figured out' when he is talking to the side he is trying to worm his way into and is not physically a threat...

I think one can make strong and valid arguement to evict Sharon or Josh. But, when I think through all the scenarios Nat is no better off or worse with whichever person leaves. (Unless all 3 boyz save Josh... then she's screwed.) Same for James... neither Josh/Sharon will put him up, if they win HoH.

However, Adam and Ryan are stupid for keeping Sharon over Josh, imo. If Sharon or James wins HoH next week. Adam is going on the block and either Ryan or Sheila will sit beside him. (Sharon: Adam/Ryan ... James: Adam/Sheila.) If Josh was saved by the boyz, I think he would target Nat/Sheila... If Nat saves him, he will target Adam/Sheila.

Don't you think Sharon has jumped ship from the James alliance? I was thinking she really was into the girl alliance. I think Sharon wants to glam on to Sheila and Natalie and put James up is she was HOH. James has said many times he hates floaters and they need to go.

But with this group you never know. Very limited brain cells still functioning.

eta: Oh I agree that it is stupid of Adam and Ryan to follow Natalie's orders. They should just jump in and save Josh if they were smart.

Well I guess it's always possible that Sharon is going to do as she says and put James up but, I think she's just telling them what they want to hear to save her ass. (As she should!!!) But, I think it's more likely that she will wait for Ryan and Adam to get eliminated from the HoH comp. and then she'll dump to Sheila or James so that she doesn't have to do the deed. ;)

Ryan briefly talked about how Natalie is set next week and is in no danger of going on the block from anyone...I thought that he and Adam were going to take it to the next level in plans to get rid of her but I guess that they like her and don't want to plot against her. Someone better figure somthing out soon or Natalie will be the next winner of BB9!

i never believe you are safe bs

I am just hoping that James will get in the ear of Ryan and Adam about Natalie. It is the weirdest thing they way Natalie's boys listen to her and do whatever she says. She has this power over them and thy are loyal. Don't get it.

i think sharon is like natalie...she'll align as she can where the power is. if i were nat i'd be hoping for a josh vote out...i think he's more likely to turn at the first possibility. if he can win...and that's a big if. if she's going for "vengeance" at all...she should also pick josh. i think josh staying might be beneficial to natalie's "boys", but natalie not as much.

At this point, I'm confused as to who is voting for who except for James. James is going to keep Josh, evict Sharon.

What about Ryan, Adam and Sheila? Are they all voting out Josh??? They have flip flopped so many times that I might have missed somthing. If it's a tie, who will Nat evict? She's a really good liar because I believe her when she talks to both sides and I can't tell it apart.

strongest comp players thats about it

neither arent really good at mental aspect of bb imho

I'm not sure about Josh but, I think James wants Adam or Sheila out first. I think he knows the only way Natalie will trust him is if he doesn't put her on the block. He's going to need some protection to get to the end and she's the only player as strong as him.

I agree that Natalie is making the most use out of this HoH as she can and she is thinking through things... Unfortunately, she's letting her personal feelings get in the way of the end game. imo

It will be VERY interesting if Sharon gets HoH - would she put up Adam and Ryan with a hope to backdoor James, or will she put him out there? She should be able to do it with a clean conscious since this will be two weeks in a row that James actually wants her to leave (even if he voted for her last week).

So, if Josh is out and Sheila wins it and puts up James and Ryan - maybe the light bulb will go off with the dude if James gets POV and Sheila puts up Adam. That might be the thing to galvanize them - but it might be too late.

AMERICA really hates the cast of BB9.

Natalie telling Sheila she does not trust Sharon and she think the boys are going to keep Josh.

Consequences are that Natalie will be going up on the block.

As much as Nat might like to see Sharon go, I doubt she wants Matt in sequester with the two girls he's kissed.LMAO

I dont understand why everyone thinks Sharon is going to go after James. That would be her dumbest move...it takes the only target other than her out of the game and he is one of the only people she can beat in the end....

Josh is going home, as of house guests bedtime last night.

Thank you CeCi. I would be obsessing about it all day at work wondering. :lol:

I am thinking the is will go well for Natalie promising and making these people think they are on her side. She is really messing with their heads. When they are in the jury they will remember that Natalie. I think James might be a little angry with Natalie for letting him think that they are keeping Josh.

We are going to see a pissy James. Oh well he can just take it out on Sheila I guess.

Archived