Sunday, March 30th

CeCiMom

I thought once you got put in jail overseas it was impossable to get out, so he is very lucky, I have no idea about what would be on his record tho.

I work with 20 somethings up to say 4o somethings, I am the oldest person where I work, and I get all my info on slang terms from them, and of course, my youngest is 30 and my oldest daughter is 40, the 2 boys are 38, and my youngest son is 32, so I get an education on all the in words and sayings,lol, On one of my youngest daughters b-day I called her up and sang the 50 cent b-day song to her, she was impressed,said she did not think any of her friends moms coulda done that or would have. I do love workin with my younger folk,lol

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I found repulsive with Adam (like there aren't already a gazillion things nasty about him) is when he was bragging about slipping girls roofies and X and then 'pounding that' (his words not mine). He admitted to this. He said that when he was 'in the mood' he would bring girls to his pad and next thing they new they were getting pounded. I think he is a sick individual. Maybe his stories are made up but just the thought makes me ill.

OMG that is disgusting. I hope someone that knows adam that he had done that to files a report and they take him out in handcuffs.

What is wrong with Big Brother casting and scraping from the bottome of the barrel?

Wow...Adam has dropped even further down on the likability scale now. That's bad!

Who the heck can I root for now!!!! :confused:

wow I am really disturbed by him saying what he said and on national telivision??? Why would you want any one to know you were so vile, that is rape, not getttin pounded, and that is a really nast way to talk about it anywhere, especially when the viewing audience is listening in, gross and vulgar, adam, you suck

But.....Adam is not portrayed that way for the primetime TV viewers, totally opposite.

neither are any of them, James looks like an angel with his bike trip and all, please!!!!

What I found repulsive with Adam (like there aren't already a gazillion things nasty about him) is when he was bragging about slipping girls roofies and X and then 'pounding that' (his words not mine). He admitted to this. He said that when he was 'in the mood' he would bring girls to his pad and next thing they new they were getting pounded. I think he is a sick individual. Maybe his stories are made up but just the thought makes me ill.

OMG! He's a freaking rapist! He really said this?? Is there a video? Were any of the girls around? I would not be comfortable in that house with him! I knew something was wrong with him, but I didn't think it would be that extreme!

even if he was makin it up, how do you make up somthin like that?? and the bigger question is WHY??? why would you wnat to let the whole world know that you are a rapist?? this is just soooo wrong.

You don't make up things like that. I really hope some of those girls hear about this and press charges. I would love to see him dragged out of the BB house in handcuffs. I've never liked him. I thought I was just being shallow. OMG I can't believe this.

even if he was makin it up, how do you make up somthin like that?? and the bigger question is WHY??? why would you wnat to let the whole world know that you are a rapist?? this is just soooo wrong.

make good REALITY TV

I agree the drug thing should not be said on the show, it's not a cool thing to be talking about and making it sound like it's something good.

Another thing that makes me sick, one of these HG will walk away with $500,000 for being in a house for 100 with other people yet people like Swats husband will risk their lives on a daily basis fighting drugs terrorists etc and not make that much money in a couple years time. This country is screwed up with paying the people who risk their lives to protect others and our country crap and people on TV or in Movies make thousands and millions in a short time just to entertain us.

Not good TV in my book. Why would that kind of talk be exciting for people to hear???

explain to me uvp.

producers that cast them

hg werent cast because they were saints

stuff like comments adam made keep folks talking about bb

Why would that kind of talk be exciting for people to hear???

worked like a charm last year, now didn't it? I guess it's safe to assume the BB producers don't consider it "wrong" if it gets ratings.

paper rocks scissors

hummm I need to go read the logs. What is up? Ryan and Natalie up in HOH trashing Adam. (not that I mind now) but these people are all over the place.

Guest nerorowan

There goes James whining about how he didn't give chelsia a sympathy vote and he still is getting hung. :crybaby:

well. I do not think James is gonna take this game, I also think his karma is gonna kick him in the ass, if I am wrong I will have to eat crow, but I just got this vibe he ain't gonna make it,lol, he has huge mountains to climb, they are all after him, so I think real soon his # is gonna be up.

FatCat, as sadly as I type this I will have to say; I agree. I think his 9 lives are up. I mean not 1, not 2 but all of them are against him how is he going to win every comp? Sucks because I know his days are numbered who else to vie for?

yeah, that is a hard one to, who to root for, I realy have not been able to get attached to any of them,lol if Natalie pulls off her coo, I will be laughing my ass off, that will throw ol Jamsey into a tail spin he will not recover from,lol in spite of what I dislike about him, he is emotional about stuff and that will kill him in the end.

adam admitts slipping roofies and X, i sure wonder that the statue of limitations is on rape in some states... would be funny as hades to see him arrested live on the webfeeds(its a free confession isnt it)...

i hope james wins HoH next week.. just to send shelia or natty out... then he can go...

at this point, im rooting for josh... hes the lesser of all the evils...

Now Josh is pushing a strategy to Nat where he eats something and BB won't let him play HoH or PoV if he beats Sharon. He is going to intentionally break the rules so they'll keep him around at least another week. I've never liked this type of game play.

Archived