Saturday, March 29th

Fatcat

But, hasn't Sheila said over and over and over (ok, I'll limit it to 3 over's) that she didn't watch much of the past episodes, kind of weird she knows so much. I think it was Allison behind the mirrors that scared everyone, as she had gone wacko in the All Star season.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to stuff a sock in her mouth last night on BBAD ... She was sitting at the hot tub with James, Josh, and Sharon ... She was telling James she knew he was going to win blah blah blah ... I was like shut up!

She was working a little to hard trying to get in good with James ... and Josh called her out on it ... LOL ... He asked her so if I would have won you would be giving me the same speech too huh? :lol:

Can't believe how much the house changed overnight. I've been reading the lived feed updates but still am a little confused about who is playing who and what the real plan is now??? Do tell ??

well from what I saw Sharom believes and will most definately be voting out Josh, it was just different last night, those girl finally are realizin that they have got to do something and not let James Ryan and Josh throw them under the damn bus, they do believe that Natalie has been delusinal about Matty but none of them have dissed her for anything else, the believe it and I think Josh is goin by by

Archived