Saturday, March 29th

Fatcat

I wish it was all a horrible hoax, that would so throw all of Joshes evilness back at him, I would laugh so hard, but I do not think Natalie has the brains for one to do that or the gumption, she just does not have it,lol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said I was goin to bed but i got riled up listen to the girls plot, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, now if Natalie can do just as she says she is gonna do them it will be by by josh, sorry all the James and Josh peeps, but this is my dream scenerio, what Natalie plotting is a pretty good plan if she can just do it right,lol

I am very impressed with the lies natalie just told to the boys, the worm has turned

OK these people are killing me I don't know who is lying to who or who is telling the truth anymore ...

Nat, Ry, and James said they are keeping Josh don't tell Sheila, Sharon or Adam...

Josh promises Ry and Nat they are safe with him

Sharon says she is gunning for Nat to avenge Josh

Sheila is on board with Sharon

Nat tells Sharon and Sheila of the plan to keep Josh

Sharon said that she was gunning for Nat if she wins HOH next week

Sharon denies that she said that she was comming after Nat

Sheila says that she isn't with Nat Ry and Adam

Ryan and Adam try to figure out weather to keep Josh or Sharon

James and Josh plan to evict Natalie if Josh stays

Ryan talks to James and Josh and make sure that the agreement still stands btwn him, James, Josh, and Nat

These people lie too much for me I don't know who is actually truthful with who at this point ... :faint:

What was hilarious just now is that Adam and Nat were alone in the BR after Ryan left and when Adam asked her what Josh and James were saying to her out in the HT. She stood there a for a few seconds, hmmmmmm (thinking thinking thinking... what can I/can't I say to Adam... these alliances are getting all jumbled in my head) I could almost see the little bubble pop out of her head. :lol:

If Natalie wants Josh out, the smart thing to do is put up one of they guys as a pawn. If she puts up Sharon or Sheila, the guys can get together and vote them out and keep Josh. There will be no tie for Natalie to break. Remember when Ryan was HOH he wanted a all guys final.

I think that Adam would vote whatever way Natalie wants him to, it would be A/S vote Josh and J/R vote for Sharon, then there would be a tie and for Natalie to break. Poor thing, she was told by Matt to only trust Ryan and to work with him. I really hope Sharon stops crying over Josh now that she knows he is really against her. I would love to see Ryan up with Josh, but that would be to obvious to the others that Nat has turned on them. If it's a tie, she could say that she was confused and nervous about having to evict one and she said Josh by accident. People would be mad, but knowing the way she is, they would accept that answer.

The sneaky lying stuff is just so not my kind of game. I loved when we had loyal alliances. There people are all over the place and it is frustrating. Not one loyal person in the bunch. Not one. (Well I think Sharon WAS going to be loyal to Josh)

Trust no-one in this game and nobody has your back.

I am so glad that Natalie told Sharon and Josh's plans to backstab his partner are squashed. (well maybe)

imho adam isnt a pushover when he can see voting a certain way would screw his game

he'll vote whatever way benefits him

I'm pretty sure Adam will realize it's best to get Josh out of the house. Nat should tell Adam about Ryan and Josh working together the past few weeks.

imho it should be common sense to them that ryan and josh were partners

josh who put up ryan on block was never return such favor by ryan :o

Matty's leaving orders to Nat was to trust Ryan and not to trust Baller. Then he said if she had to... align with James.

After hearing all the "James" talk between Sharon, Sheila, Ryan and Adam this morning, I don't understand how "josh" is not getting slammed. Isn't he the one on the block and campaigning? Ryan is the one pushing the vote towards Josh to stay, and James doesn't really care, he knows he's on his own. The numbers are not in his favor no matter who stays. They say they wouldn't vote to give james the $500k, then I would start strategizing and make sure he was in the final 2 to make sure I got the big money. It will be a toss up whoever is left, just my strategy even if I didn't know how scumbag EVERYONE in that house was.

all very appropo

Archived