Houseguests General Discussion

squirrel

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baileyboo

So who are the favorites? I really like April, Michael, Sarah and Kaysar so far but who knows...opinions can change...what about yall?

I'm going with Michael and Kaysar. I think they are co-workers or friends, and should be smart enough for at least on of them to make it to final two.

whispers[ Hey Ashlea...bubye!!!! :twisted: ]

Guest RogueyStars2004

I think that Ashlea needs to go back to the Art Institute. I really like Kaysar and hope that he doesn't go home this week. My other favs are Beau and Ivette! Haven't really gotten around to liking too many of the others yet, but I am sure that I will within the next week or so! :D

RogueyStars2004

I don't know that I have a fav yet, but I do plan to rewatch my taping of the first show last night. I missed the first 15 minutes. Maybe then I can say alittle about somebody...? Price you pay signing up downlines in Avon. LOL Have to weigh what's important to ya... Long term anyway. Anyway, I think the girl is on her way out and it's just a feeling.

The biggest difference between the guys that I can see right now is their sexual orientation. I suspect more than just Beau are on the down low. There isn't much difference in the way they look either - four have hair, two don't, and all six have similar builds. No one I see now is as hot as Drew was last year, but that could be because next to Cowboy, just about anyone would look like a stud. Thank goodness for Morty's archives! :P

Very true. Hopefully things will change, but experience tells me they showcase the characters right from the start. I think they're in the house for awhile before the first show - like a week. If this first show is the best of a whole week then we're in for a long summer. :roll:

I remember hating Kent and Autumn right from the start in BB2 because she trolled for sympathy (hoping to to manipulate others because she's a single parent - boo hoo) while was an arrogant moron. Made the show interesting because I had someone to root against right from the start.

Do any of you watch Joe Schmo? If so you'll understand this. On the first episode of Joe Schmo they brought in some black people and mexcian people and they were the first people to be voted out. Last night it seemed that way to me. If the "black guy" in the house wasn't gay it would have been him and Kaysar up on the block.

It's like the casts on these shows put people into categories and vote off the ones that are different. Last year, it was Nakomis because she wasn't the typical houseguest and Mike because he was the old guy up first. If they were smart, they'd vote off their competition first like they did on Survivor last season.

I think Kaysar and Michael are the hot men (would hate to see K go so soon)

I think Eric and Ivette have the best personalities.

Of the women, I think Janelle is the hottest and possibly the smartest.

April is a gamer, the one to watch

Guest cutestsmile

Eric is freakin' HOT!! in a body builder sort of way LOL

I love all the posing they did by the pool this afternoon... wow !! That was incredible!! fanning.gif

It will take me a bit more watching to draw any opinions...

other than Eric is pretty HOT... and I'm wondering how that will play into the game since he's married? Makes me wonder if one of the chicks is his wife?

Guest Ms Alucard

I don't care for Howie- yes he seems like a Jase-Scott. Don't care for Jennifer- acts too much like allison .

Janelle is very Holly- like.