Houseguests General Discussion

squirrel

:rofl

I agree for the most part. I am not annoyed by micheal, i am like in love with him. i haven't been watching too much of the live feeds because i am not home too much, but from what i have seen of michael, i just like him more and more. He amuses me, and i think that is why i like him.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree pinky about Michael. I still think he's a cutie and I think that his behavior isn't nearly as traumatic as some of the girls are trying to make everyone think it is. But, I am watching the live feeds and Michael is one strange bird... and I'm just not sure if he's TOO strange for me to warm up to but, I'm holding out hope that with Eric coming to him and talking to him about any touching of the girls that Michael will concentrate more on the game and less about getting laid. I think he was completely unaware that his advances were not wanted and that he "charms" the chicks at the bar or around the pool like that everyday... hopefully he's learned a lesson and he'll move on. (But, he's still weird... or maybe it's just immaturity... lol)

.   :)   Question though:  has ivette come out to the other hg yet?

Last night when Janelle was talking to Kaysar and Howie she said "actually I might think she may be a dyke."

None looked surprised so I'm guessing some have their doubts she's into guys.

Guest Shockalot

It does seem now that all the guests are aware Ivette is into other girls.

Nobody seemed to be shocked or confused by it.

My list of highly annoying guests so far:

Ivette

Eric

Michael.

Of course.. like Nebartist, Im sure my list would change in another 2 weeks lol!

Prolly anyone who whines moreover than people that talk too much or are pervy.*points tae most of the girls*You know...THEM! :roll:

IVETTE!!!UGGHH!!! I can't stand her!

Eric....he thinks he knows every damn thing!

April, she just annoys me.

Howie is just so gross to even look at.

I am sick of hearing Beau's voice and Ivette's and April's and Eric's I am really not too fond of any of them in the house, they all think they are the shit.

My faves are Micheal and Kaysar.

How's bout HG's that're horrifying?Like Howie and the big ol boner he popped in the room fulla HG's and LITERALLY waved it at them? :shock:

Guest Shockalot

This far in and already Eric has threatened to walk out of the house if need be. He is becoming increasingly paranoid and reminds people he doesnt care.. he will walk out the door if he needs to.

Kaysar is on a slippery slope, quickly becoming increasingly agitated, paranoid, fearful and beginning to curse and swear a lot and make jokes about wanting to backhand people etc. Not himself.

Howie seems like he flirts with getting himself into getting kicked off.. his boner today was getting into the realm of 'Not funny perv but distrurbing perv' and I could see himself exposing himself to some scared girl.

Michael does bother me too.. he is very strange and I can see where he has some tendencies to invade the girls space in a way that is offensive.

James doesnt seem unstable to me. He can be somewhat 'flaky' or 'moody' but I dont see him as being in any danger of going crazy or mental.

Ivette is almost the type who could just snap one night and storm out of the house complex? She gets extremely pissed off easily and if Michael touches her one more time I could see her physically attack him.

My Pick:

Eric

Guest Shockalot

Gad Im glad I missed that.

I saw Howie pull his underwear down in the kitchen to proudly show people how he shaved his genitals bald.

Seriously.. where did they find this guy!?

Howie kept saying to (Eric & James) that he canna believe none of the girls is a ho wanting tae do the dirty deed. :roll:

I see Micheal or Howie getting kicked out...Micheal because everyone sees him as a walking time bomb and he may explode, and Howie because he is going to take his flirting too far (as if he hasn't yet). I dont see Ivette leaving/getting kicked off...I think she wants to win to badly (she is my current favorite)

we waited till tuesday and got to see the secret room which to me was uneventful. aint no special perks in the secret room. the cast in my opinion was poorly picked hint need more older folks and sad to say maybe one or two wanna be actors. hopely this season gets better

ERIC--- I really can't stand him. He talks too much and trys to get in on every alliance. But I can't wait for it to back fire on him. PLEASE let this happen- I'll be there with popcorn.

Howie is just plain stupid or acting stupid. I wish he would just let us know if he is that stupid. Or is this an act.

I like Rachel so far.

James is also trying to be involved in too much stuff.

I am unsure of some of the other girls. Kaysar seems ok.

You know what I miss. Is a split house. I wish the house was more split. I want more drama.

stephannie

I disagree... There are special perks in the gold room (seceret room) They beds are queen sized there are nice chairs in there... the sheets are silk... and don't forget the safes... There is a reason they are there!

I disagree... There are special perks in the gold room (seceret room) They beds are queen sized there are nice chairs in there... the sheets are silk... and don't forget the safes... There is a reason they are there!

lol i overlook that thanks for pointing out that

It's taking me awhile to get used to the houseguests.  I warmed up to last years hgs a lot sooner.  But I definitely wouldn't consider this season as "boring".

same here..don't know them that well yet...I think (or hope) it will getmore exciting

Guest pretendingsanity

I think there are more secrets to this room, I noticed when they were all in the room, the camera zoomed in on the books on the dresser (like it did on the tv in HOH room when she was trying to figure out clues) and of course the safes are there which nobody seems the least interested in opening! Are you kidding me? I would have been looking for a way to pry into those suckers first thing!!!

These people are told of a secret room, which has a key to the hot tub, 3 safes, and nobody is looking for anything els, hmmm.