2. 2. Who deserves to win the least?

• James
    • Josh
    • Adam
    • Ryan
    • Natalie
    • Sheila
    • Sharon

I Really dont like James or Josh.. By James is my vote.. he is a lunitic.. absolutely crazy..

And for the 2nd one, People will probably say Sheila, but I have to disagree.. She is playing this game very well.. She got Everybody to switch and Vote out James.. that one of her Bigger plays, Too bad BB screwed her and brought him back into the game...

She is kinda laying low, she doesnt do as well in the competitions, but she is very persuasive talker.. her game play is in the house, not the competitions.. Keep that in mind..

I really don't dislike anyone at this point ...

But Chelsia would definitely be my 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th choice if she were still there ... I absolutely hate that girl ...

I haven't voted in this poll yet so I guess I would have to go with Josh b/c of his past actions in the house. He has shown that he is heartless and disreguards peoples feelings in the game ... Josh also encouraged Chelsia when she was acting like a complete @ss.

Least deserving to win POV again I really think that everyone deserves to win it ... and I don't have a choice there ...

least deserving ryan, james, sharon

dislike most all of them depends on the way wind flows :lol:

I thought James as the one I dislike the most, and of course I think Ryan deserves it least....don't hit me...Sheila hasn't really earned it but Ryan already has some serious cash which he will no doubt share with his dingy girlfriend, Jen. I really can't believe that NOBODY dislikes Ryan (0.0%)...someone has to....

James deserves this cash least of anyone to me anyway, he is such a hypocrite, he really has only told half truths about himself which then people take the good in that and now the General Public think he is a free spirited Tree Hugger who is travlin around the country on his bike to raise money for charity?? or to prove a point?? that is not who James is, he is a very emotionally messed up kid who prolly has not had the greatest life, but is not really doing an honest days work, or anything honest to change that, I think he is lazy and a phony, this is a vacation for him, he mostly gets 3 squares and bed, etc

As far as who would deserve the money, I just think DESERVES is the wrong word, none of em, maybe Natalie or Sharon are the most sincere, unfortunately Natalie has put too much personal info out there which does not work in her fravor, but I do think she has a heart and sincerely cares about people.

Glad to know there are some people who know James in real life :rolleyes:

With the exception of Sharon, they have all been pretty dishonest for strategy; however, IMO, Natalie's the only one who has been grasping the Bible while lying to save face. Natalie is manipulative and has used her body to get what she wants.

Because I believe strings were pulled for Sharon's return and Ryan's non-eviction (both members of the original "twist"), I don't think either deserve the money.

Josh, IMO, has been the strongest player in the house. He's won HoH, he has oen alliances and secret alliances. He's shouted at the top of his lungs and whispered in people's ears. I can't trust him and I'm watching him. He has made the season a nail biting experience. That's why I like BB and that's why i like Josh. I hope he can pull it out this week.

If I had to pick the final two I would pick Natalie and Adam double eviction Josh and James would be nice. Sharon and Sheila were there for BB only knows they've done nothing in the game as far as I'm concerned. Ryan I can't stand him either.

I did not read any where that anyone says they are basing what they think about James from knowing him personally, that is ridiculous, all any of us know is the persona that the houseguests themselves have put out there, we have nothing else to base what we think on, so any one who posts here is stating what they think from either what they have heard and seen, or their gut feeling, nothing else, I have not seen Natalie use her body parts to get ahead, it is assumed that she gave Matt a BJ because of the you tube video, but then you cannot really see what she IS doing so we do not have an absolute on that one, as far as Chelskanka shoving her cooter in peoples faces to defend what ever it was, well?? who cares, and the striptease? Just a strip tease, I do not think that any of their skanky antics has done a damn thing for em in the game,lol, I know none of them personally nor do I want to, but I do have an opinioon as to what some of them are about, that is why we come here to post,to speculate and have fun doing so,lolol

i dislike josh the most...he and chelsia were a match made in heaven ...and i thought james was nice until he spent too much time with chelsia....but josh is just not a nice person at all, i think......

and i think the least deserving person to win would be sharon....what has she done....nothing...only what josh tells her...people talk about natalie playing for matt....well not as much as sharon is playing josh's game....she does exactly what he says.......please....she is a waste of space....

I dislike Natalie the most. She is very manipulative....yet strangely deillusional at the same time (much like Maggie)

Sheila, however, is the least deserving to win because I think she plays too emotionally and she is a weak competitor.

wow still only two that hate Adam...hmmm, I know I want him bartending my next party...

Nope, Francis I decided to vote. I'll have unopened beverage if ever at a party with Adam.

Vote #3 :disgust:

James impressed me early on with the way he jumped at helping Amanda. Not much has happened to change my mind since then, especially not the *shocking* revelation that he once "took it on the chin." Pinky showed true moral leadership that day, imo, and I am sure most of those hypocrites are guilty of much worse - they just weren't dumb enough to go and do it that publically.

The real clincher, for me, is that the rest of them hate him - this has been the worst season ever. The fact that these cows hate him, makes me like him more and more.

Maybe giving up on BB9 early and looking forward to #10.

Who I dislike the most... ehh that was a hard one. I picked Sharon, but I really don't like any better than the other.. I've found myself rooting for each at one time or another in this game.. Don't have a favorite this year and don't really have a least favorite.

As far as who deserves the money the least.. I would say Sharon, only because she's hasn't really been playing for herself. I think the other houseguest have put in equal amounts of game playing and deserve the money should they get to the final 2. And to whoever said that Ryan doesn't deserve it because he has already won money on the show... why would winning money earlier in the game make you deserve it any less than the next person... you're still playing (somewhat - the somewhat refers to all the houseguests game play)

Archived