Thursday, March 27th

CeCiMom

Natalie and Sheila are looking at MR saying what everyone was type cast as. (ie. girl next door, ny sexy businessman, self centered virgin, crazy biker dude aka con artist, etc., etc.)

LMAO @ these half wits being worried about the sell by date on the Hamburger, But no one thinks a thing about the fact that 1/2 of them use the toilet and don't wash their hands, And even worse, Leave the toilet, not wash hands and head to the fridge to rummage through the community food stock. Not to mention all the nose picking, ass and gonad scratching.

These people are pigs! Someone is going to get sick all right, Namely the viewers!

Well Josh and Natalie are talking about evicting Sharon. Taking Josh off and putting up Sharon.

Is she trying to form a new alliance with Josh and James? I missed the first part of the conversation.

wah???

Nope, they're talking about if James wins PoV then Sharon goes up... and she's telling him she'd evict Sharon. :lol:

Not to worry, Nataho will agree to anything anyone says...... to their face.

She reminds me of that little dog on the looney tunes cartoons that was always jumping at the heels of the big bull dog. 'Yeah, yeah, sure, sure Spike! That's just what we'll do!" -nods head enthusiastically-

Spikechester1.jpg

Oh I'm sure she is... she's very good and telling each person exactly what it is they want to hear.

I never thought she could be trusted with HOH, but excited just the same last night when she won.

She may be planning to backdoor someone else, knowing what a strong player James is in POV comps.

She had a evil little look last night when asked about Matt leaving, she said she is now playing for herself, so his leaving helped her to do this.

ok this is how stupid she is, she thinks Matty has already seen the comps, the hoh, the food comp, the luxery comp etc, that he just doesn't know yet that it is Chelseia that has been evicted, and I cannot believe she thought they were talkin about who wanted to not go to the White House, not who would be goofy enough to lock themselves out, I am sorry she is not real sharp, it is purely a wing and a prayer at this point folks,lol

She reminds me of that little dog on the looney tunes cartoons that was always jumping at the heels of the big bull dog. 'Yeah, yeah, sure, sure Spike! That's just what we'll do!" -nods head enthusiastically-

I love that! It's a perfect comparison!

well on BAD right now they are all out in the hot tub, James is not around, and I do not see sharon or Ryan, but Sheila is sayin that this POV is all on her, well, that is a damn shame cause she won't win, I would be sooooo shocked if she did, seriously, and she just will not shut up about what Chelskanka said on her way out last nite, the woman is nuts, sssshhhhuuuuuuudddddduuuuppppp!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing fatcat. When Sheila starts professing about what she's going to do... I think she's going to do the opposite. That's her status quo anyways. I bet she's thinking she doesn't WANT to win PoV. If only for the fact that she won't have any "blood" on her hands or no pressure from James to reciprocate the favor he did her when he took her down. Plus she gets the bonus of looking like a horrible competitor that no one needs to worry about... right now. :lol:

yeah well Josh and Sharon are plotting her demise right now, so that I cannot play stuff is no more, but I think you are right whatever it is she is spoutin she ain't gonna do it, she really is nervous and she just flat canbot get it together, Josh is sayin it is gonna be physical when I think it will be pictomatic, I do not even think sheila can do that one, and I do not find that one sooo hard. It is crackin me up haw sharon has this all planned out, whatever. James did take sheila off, but I do not think she will return the favor, she said she was not gonna use it if she won. Sheila just drives me crazy with the non stop talkin about chelseia and what she said or anything really she just repeats and repeats over and over, if you guys are doin the feeds, it must be maddening,lol

Archived