Pov - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear ya hun... sometimes for me it takes more than just stepping away from the puter... sometimes I have to get out of the house to regroup! LOL! I have too much of a short attention span... knowing me I would step away from the puter to regroup... forget why I stepped away... and then sit back down only to find myself in the position I was trying to avoid!

lolol, I know exactly what you are talkin bout nyss911, I walk into the front room, and then I have to think why did I come in here,lol

You girls are all cracking me up.... Marty you kill me.

Now what was I gonna do now?? Geez, I forgot. Myss911 - do you know what I was gonna do? Help me out here.LOL

I think that James should win PoV tonight to keep the game more interesting/exciting. Then, I would like to see Natalie honor Sheila's wishes by putting her on the block (how much you want to bet that she changes that tune if James wins???). Then we could see Josh and Sheila have multiple melt downs, SERIOUS campaigning, and probably some down and dirty drama!!! They would both be called out and then the "bad people" would know about the "good people." But, sadly, I think that odds are not in James favor and he will be going home...Whether I hate him or like him, I think that he brings an interesting factor to the game for me to watch. Sheila and Natalie, NOT SO MUCH!!!

I feel strongly that if James wins pov, sheila will be the sacrafice, she should have never ever even breathed a hint of puttin herself up, what an idiot, if that happens she deserves to go, that will go down as a biggie as one of the stupidest moves.

James must have been born with a horse shoe up his a**.

The guy is a self survivor, he bikes around probably getting money whereever he can. He wants this money more than anything (but he's not as materialistic as the others :rollseyes:). I figured he would win.

What type comp was it?

I don't know what type of comp it was either. Waiting to hear that.

Yes, he is a survivor......who loves money.LOL

Even though I have been rooting for him to win I really didn't expect him to win. Go James! What a trip! I am only happy Nat's plans are foiled!

Archived