• Sharon
    • Ryan
    • Adam
    • Shelia

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking like the "12 monkeys" theme

Seriously we need to start a new thread and everyone adds just one line, then we'll put them together with a chorus, it could be pretty funny by the end of it! :skellington:

Yes I'm happy Nat won HOH

and I think she will try and evict Josh b/c James will probably win POV

also her and James have a "secret alliance" ... I'm not sure how serious she is about the alliance but I'm sure James will be in her ear about it and conning her into keeping him over Josh ... I also think that James will hold up this deal with Nat if she agrees to stay in the alliance with him

I don't understand why anyone likes her.

She says she is all about following the Bible and God.

But she has had 2 abortions, does stripteases with cameras watching her KNOWING that she will be seen by millions, talks about milk coming out of her boobs, and gives Matt head in the house!!!

I would love to be locked in room with her for 5 minutes. I have so much to say to her.

:lipsrsealed2:

I don't understand why anyone likes her.

She says she is all about following the Bible and God.

But she has had 2 abortions, does stripteases with cameras watching her KNOWING that she will be seen by millions, talks about milk coming out of her boobs, and gives Matt head in the house!!!

I would love to be locked in room with her for 5 minutes. I have so much to say to her.

:lipsrsealed2:

well, I know she has done some really STUPID things but I kinda feel sorry for her, she is so love starved that she has done all of those things for the attention thinking it will make people love her, sad story really where as that dirty leg chelseia is a through and through skank, with a nast nasty mouth, pretends she is spiritual and does not know a damn thing about any religion. It was a huge mistake of Natalie to tell any of her personal info for the world to hear and then that opens up for everyone to dog on her, everyone makes mistakes and believe me the day will come when she has huge regrets for all the stupid things she has said and done, and the BB house is gonna haunt her for awhile. I do not care for this girl, but I do see differences in her than say Chelskanka. Ya know Sharon could have had abortions, and done lot s of stuff we know nothing about, she just doesn't tell it on national TV.

If I had 5 mins in a room with her I would sooo tell her STOP doing all this damage to yourself girl,you are ruining you reputation and making a big ol mess of your life, seriously

Happy someone other than James and Ryan won HOH, not happy that this eviction will mean a very boring rest of the season.

yeah, well when I saw her actually listening to James last nite if makes me wonder if she will get rid of James, I would like to see Josh go too, but what is she thinking even entertaining the thought of not putting James up!!!!

When I think of James and Chelsia all I picture are 2 people laying in bed all the time and then when they start having sex the camera leaves. Well I guess it was a little entertaining to watch Chelsia's meltdown. (not) James is a very very boring HG and glad to see him go. Flopping his asparagus around was not my form of entertainment.

I'm thrilled Nat won. I agree with everyone's opinion that she needs to find some self-respect and change her hootchie-cootchie ways. As far as her abortions go - that's between her and her God. There's probably a pretty low percentage of people in this world who have never done anything that they eventually regret or are ashamed of. (stepping off my soapbox now) Anyhooo... I'm glad she won and I hope she gets either James or Josh out this week. (Sharon would be my third choice - it's not that I don't like her but I wondered about her comment during her breakdown "I haven't been able to be myself in this house" - I've wondered who is she really?

interesting... natalie is a sad story kinda skank and has god on her side so all is forgiven... everyone gives her a pass... but chelsia is straight up skank.. no forgiving her for her skankness... send her to hell.

:blink:

yea, makes total sense to me!

i never gave nat a pass

both stanks to me

and all my post reflect that

Chelsia is a mean vindictive cruel person who has daddy making sure most of her dirty deeds aren't seen on the feeds. Her actions and foul mouth are beyond disgusting and the way she left the house last night and talked to Julie proves what a spoiled little selfish brat she really is.jmvho

No, she shouldn't go to hell but she should have her mouth and private parts washed out with soap.

I really can't compare the two of them at all.

Archived