• Josh
    • Sharon
    • Ryan
    • Adam
    • Shelia

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

natalie is just as foul as anyone. she just hides it all behind a smile and her bible. she is the worst kind of scum. she is the kind of mold that hides behind the walls and kills you little by little... chelsia is the mold that you see on your tile and can spray some lysol on it.

i do see them as equal too

i remember when amanda was there nat was one running back and forth creatiing the drama

nat is no victim

not happy that this eviction will mean a very boring rest of the season.

Yup

interesting... natalie is a sad story kinda skank and has god on her side so all is forgiven... everyone gives her a pass... but chelsia is straight up skank.. no forgiving her for her skankness... send her to hell.

I thought Chelsia was at least honest the last few days. Ya, mean spirited, but honest in how she felt and had held back since the beginning. Evel Dick was mean too, but we loved him anyway (I know, it was all game play, but still not nice).

natalie is just as foul as anyone. she just hides it all behind a smile and her bible. she is the worst kind of scum. she is the kind of mold that hides behind the walls and kills you little by little... chelsia is the mold that you see on your tile and can spray some lysol on it.

:hahohi: thanks I needed a good laugh. I almost wet myself.

I have bever given Natalie a pass, Chelseia and she are both huge skanks, I only said I feel kinda sorry for Natalie. the 2 girls have such different ways of bein skanky,lol

Not sure how and when it started that we have to justify why we are rooting for someone.

The way I am understanding this is if you root for one skank then you'd be giving that skank a free pass and so on and so forth for each skank that gets a vote from a viewer. So, in the end, in a house where a bunch of unscrupulous live, someone is bound to get a free pass at some time along the game.

James is on the block so he is only goin out the front door if he goes,lol

Archived