• Adam
    • Shelia

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am happy james and crew didnt win

not happy for nat per say

i cant say who will get evicted until pov happens

Yes I am VERY happy Natalie won! I voted James as the one to get out, but who knows, he might be like James in BB6 and be the veto king! Either James or Josh will go this week. Even if Nat had to put up one of her own (say if James and Josh nom, Sharon wins veto, saves Josh, Nat has to put up someone from her side) the vote would be tied and Natalie would break it.

Worse than win April won right after Beau in S6.

I dont understand how people like this bible thumping piece of garbage. Chelsia acted without class her last week, but unlike Natalie she at least knows it.

Josh, if you think you are going...please throw a glass of icewater/and or pickle juice on this tacky behotch before your exit.

I am VERY happy that Natalie won!!! (I actually screamed so loud that my dog came running to check on me...LOL) I really dont care which out of James or Josh goes this week. I just have a feeling James will win veto so I voted that Josh will go. Which is totally fine by me because I CAN NOT stand his attitude! I had to laugh at his facial expression once he realized Natalie won...Tee hee hee... :lol:

Guest nerorowan

I am very glad Natalie won. My cheeks hurt from the huge grin I have plastered on my face. I would be glad if josh or Sharon is evicted. :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

I do not like Gnat as Hoh, cuz there is 7 people left, Matty's birthday is on the 7th, she won hoh on the 7th spot, her favorite # is 7, blah blah blah... Atleast we don't have to hear all about the 8's anymore, but next week she will see 6's and signs about 6's... Gnat makes me want to :death:

James & Josh will be nominated and James will win POV, then Sharon will go up as the replacement and Josh will joining M & C in sequester... BB wants a James/Natalie final two, and IMO will do whatever it takes to make that happen... :skellington:

What's with all this Natalie hype? I really don't see whats so great about her. Anyway, not happy she won, and I hope James wins another POV and Josh goes home. I dislike him with passion,

BOOOOOOOOOOOO. Very unhappy natalie won. Wouldn't of cared who won besides her. YAY!! A psychopath for HOH

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Gnat makes me want to :death:

Uh, DITTO

She will target James and Josh.

What is amazing to me? All the HGs that bashed Chelsia for her "potty mouth"....ummmmm, are they really that retarded :shutup: , err, moronic :bangin: , errr, oblivious to what comes out of their own mouths? :cookoo:

Archived