Adam

CeCiMom

Adam really cracked me up last night on BBAD. When the She-hag was going on and on and on about how James attacked her and then trying to schmooze Adam and Ryanus saying 'I know you'd never talk to me like that, (to Adam) and then turning to Ryanus and saying the same thing... Meanwhile, Right when she is on her rant about "respecting her" Adam is sitting on the dryer flicking his tongue at her spastically, Right in her face!! She doesn't think anything of it. Ryan is about to fall over and keeps looking at his feet trying to stop himself from laughing, and all the while Adam just keeps flicking his tongue.

I laughed! Adam is gross, But holy crap he's funny!

Then he took it almost too far, when Sheila is bending over checking things in the dryer he makes gestures as if she's pleasuring him. (Since he was sitting on the dryer, His crotch was about 6 inches away from her head.)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to add this to the Adam thread. It was over on the daily one but I think it is really really scary.

What I found repulsive with Adam (like there aren't already a gazillion things nasty about him) is when he was bragging about slipping girls roofies and X and then 'pounding that' (his words not mine). He admitted to this. He said that when he was 'in the mood' he would bring girls to his pad and next thing they new they were getting pounded. I think he is a sick individual. Maybe his stories are made up but just the thought makes me ill.

If this is true then they need to lock his ass up in jail.

If it is just bravado it is disgusting too.

Wow, imagine what he'll be doing with his grand prize money!!

Id BB was into "fixing" things, they may want to fix it so Nat nominates Adam and they evict him.

he is one sick individual if he did that, or even MADE it up. And they had his family on the CBS show talkin about how great he is and that the persona that he puts out there is not necessarily him, and that the deeper person is a great guy, I do not think so if you are slippin Ruffies and X to women and then having sex with them without their consent, if any of those girls are watching and hear him they are liable to get riled up, who knows where that oculd lead, not to speak of the general public that hears this stuff, it could cause a lot of negitive things for CBS. What an idiot Adam is

when adam was telling his stories of "conquest", what was the reactio of the ones listening?

Adam's a dork. He's one of those people who's mouth will let fly with anything hoping to sound cool. Half of what he says is stupid bullsh*t. He's desperate to be 'one of the guys'. Grain of salt folks. Grain.

When he was telling his stories of conquest, there was only James, Ry and Josh with him... Josh walked out and James said "That is sick dude" Ry just had this look on his face like 'what the hell?' and then Adam quit talking about it and the feeds changed to Nat and Sharon talking to the piggies...

I saw him do it to Josh the other nite, put a hand print on his left bun, Adam is weird people, seriously

050419_aye-aye.jpg

lolol

ballaaahhhh!!!!!!!!Dadddyy!!!!!!

sorry for the shocker, it is actually a little creature that I saw in National geographic, but the eyes are unmistakable :giggle::giggle:

I couldn't resist, it is called a baby aya aya, which is in the lemur family

Did anyone find and can post the tube to the conversation about Adam giving girls roofies and taking them home and pounding them? I would like to see it if anyone has it.

Just when I think I can't be disgusted any further by Adam. I would like to see it too Marty. That video package by BB of his family had me fooled for a few days but, I think my original assessment of him is spot on. He's a pig!!! (It's not a mystery why Matt and him are so close.)

Archived