Adam

CeCiMom

I never said any of those things about him, and I think all of that was said earlier in the game, according to his family the big tough guy thing is just his outside persona, that he really is a good guy, he has done some good things in the game, and in his blog he would not talk trash on the girls which I admire. What I seem to get about him is that he has bee sittin back and waiting for the best time to make some big moves in this game, well that remains to be seen, he needs to get on it this week for me to believe fully in him. It is just hard because I am not really vested in any of these people this season.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My opinion of a HG today may not be the same as it is tomorrow. It is just that kind of season. I feel no loyalty to any of them.

I thought the retard remark was blown out of proportion but I did not like his sexcapdes talk. He is nasty when he plays with his balls and that is gross.

Giving him kudos for his blog and his nice remarks about his mommy.

OH NO Adam grew on me too. Last night on Showtime i thought that he was pretty funny (- the women comments) Smart in the Game Dumb about women.....I sure like him alot better then in the begining..

Okay, I just have to get this out! On BBAD did people not see him come out of the bathroom wiping himself in front of the camera (front wipe) he dropped the paper, picked it up and wadded it up and threw it away. Then he went into the kitchen opened the refrigerator and got a baggy of food out. He heated it up in the microwave and then went over to the cake and started eating it with a fork and HE DID NOT WASH HIS HANDS!!!!!! The man is as dirty and his nasty stories he tells all the time. Lord knows what kind of diseases will be in the Big Brother house after this. They will have to burn it down and build another for BB10.

Okay, I just have to get this out! On BBAD did people not see him come out of the bathroom wiping himself in front of the camera (front wipe) he dropped the paper, picked it up and wadded it up and threw it away. Then he went into the kitchen opened the refrigerator and got a baggy of food out. He heated it up in the microwave and then went over to the cake and started eating it with a fork and HE DID NOT WASH HIS HANDS!!!!!! The man is as dirty and his nasty stories he tells all the time. Lord knows what kind of diseases will be in the Big Brother house after this. They will have to burn it down and build another for BB10.

Hahaa Fred, I just posted similar thoughts over on the 3/27 thread.

You know what I wonder about? Did they have to replace the astro turf after BB8 since ED spat all over it for 3 months straight. That was straight up disgusting too!

Wanna bet the other HG's have found booger flakes on counter tops, their personal stuff, stuck to their clothes, feet...

And if James bites his toenails he's undoubtly munched a few of Adam's nuggets. mmmmmm

Didn't Chelsea find something by the trash can and she said it was from BB8. I don't know what it was. And Dick said that they had the same pots and pans. Just think if they have the same mattresses. YEWWWWWWWWW! Dick farting body fluids. I would chose to sleep in the Sauna since it is new!

and those bright different colored glasses that they are all drinkin out of are from last years Alice in Wonderland theme, I remember Dani always had either the green or the blue one.

Are you serious about adam on the after dark? I have not watched it yet, guess I need to, you mean he was front wiping himself between his legs, comin out of the John??? gross, I have to go see what you are talkin about, cause that does not even sound right, although, I have not seen any of them particularly go in for the hand washing or any of that stuff, they are mostly all gross,lol

I don't understand why BB lets them do stuff like that. If someone got sick because they ate some of Adam's ass germs.. it would be their fault.

I think this thread should be titled from now on "Adam - Read at Your Own Risk and Not on A Full Stomach".

this is what i was talking about.. when he ate the pizza and was tugging at his balls. he came out of the bathroom and got the pizza out of the fridge (there were a few slices in a baggy) and in between heating slices up in the microwave he was eating cake .... without cutting a piece for himself.. he was just digging in with his fork right from the sheet of cake.

he couldnt go 10-15 seconds without diggin at his balls or picking at his nose and then his hand/fingers were in his mouth eating and licking off food. YACK!

Yes, i will agree that he is a PIG. But of all the hg's he is the most entertaining and harmless. (if you don't count the spread of fecal matter) All the other hg's have serious psychological problems. They really need to put this group up for a self study at some mental health hospital.

Sharon- the blanket

Josh - his god complex

Shelia - seriously insecure

James - anger issues

Adam - constant need to self gratify

Natalie - father figure issues

Ryan - he might be the sanest of the bunch, but needs backbone implant

Good post BBinMiami. They are all flawed. Would love to get rid of James with his anger issues next. Then the God complex Josh and his anger issues.

After that I reserve the right to flip flop on who I like or dislike the most.

After that I reserve the right to flip flop on who I like or dislike the most.

now don't be going all "Sheila" on us Marty! ;)

Archived