Joshua

CeCiMom

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really he is not doing too bad right now. He says he is going and he said he blew it but he is smiling. He is telling Sharon he is going and he is not to pull a Chelsia.

Josh said he is going to have a drama free time and he is fine with leaving. He said no tears and no outbursts. WTG Josh

Then what was it James said. Something about f'ing with him and he can't make that promise. ?? wha??

see what I mean about James. If Josh has been bein nice to him and then he says he want s drama free time, and Josh says he can't promise that, that dick wad, I hate him, but I do want to see Josh be the one to go if it cant be James.

Natalie telling Josh if can get Ryan and Adam then she will vote for him to stay. She said she wants Josh to stay. The plan is not to tell Sheila that he is staying and Sharon is getting evicted.

Natalie says she does not want to stay with her group. I think she is breaking off with the guys.

Ryan and Adam are whispering and trying to figure out how to keep Josh in the game.

If those two idiots are attempting to strategize to keep Josh in they will be sealing their own fate.

The guinea pigs have the highest IQ in this house. Its not even close.

Archived