Joshua

CeCiMom

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I dislike Josh more also, he is just soooo smug on his game playin, kinda like Dustin was last season, so smug he put himself on the block and got voted out, I sooo loved that , so I am feelin no love for this poor excuse of a BB player,I think if they booted Josh, then some of the secret alliances would go poof, so it would help to then get rid of James, and whoever else cause Josh has an alliance wioth damn near everyone, idiot, I would love to see it all come out too.,lolol

wow its bad when even hg are called out the bs of steering comp to suit certain hg

you guys, I was just catching up on last nites BAD and Josh flat out called Natalie the C word, OMG he needs a huge bitch slap and he said it in front of Sharon, if I was Sharon and I heard a man (sorta) calling a woman the C word, i would be very leary from that point on, What in the hell is wrong with Sharon, and Josh is soooo nervous about gettin kicked to the curb, it is hilarious how scared he is.

It's like Sharon is his mom and she is always looking out for him. What the h*ll does she see in him?? She laughs at his bad jokes and eggs him on when he is on a rant.

other than the fact that James will be harder and harder to get rid of because of his strenGth in comps I say kick josh to the curb, NOW

if I heard my so called partner call another woman the C word my loyality would go right out the door, here is hoping hers does too.

I have to admit that he's had countless times to throw James and Chelsia under the bus and he hasn't taken as many as he could... he's maybe taken a few here and there but he actually sticks up for them. That's something I noticed that made me look at him differently.

I do not like any of these people, they all deserve each other, Josh is well, I just have no words left for him right now, he is a big Chicken Sh*t, he loves to stir it up but when it gets stirred up he sits back and I am sure snickers to himself, he thinks he is gonna win this, not!!!!!

Archived