Joshua

CeCiMom

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OL josh does less for me than some of them, but then really they are all kinda boring, I understand how Joshes sense of humor is entertaining, but believe me I know soooo many gays guys that are funnier than him and a lot nicer, that is my issue with him, he just seems sooo willing to steam roll any one and every one to win, hey and I know that is the object of the game, but do it and not be soo obvious that you do not give a rats ass about any one else, ya know??

Swore on her sons life she wouldn't either... if I remember correctly. :animated_scratchchin:

Yeah... I don't think any of them believed her even after she swore on Mick. Kinda sad but, it's true. E1 knows she can't stop obsessing about a topic once she gets a hold of it.

I am tellin ya if Hosh gets voted out all hell is gonna break loose, more so than last season, I also want to see the Dustin face, I think Joshes Dustin face will be over the top,lol

I think that Josh should have campaigned harder to stay and REMIND the HG's that Sharon has already been evicted once and without him, she wouldn't even be in the house. I don't think the point of the show is to say, let me step to the side so that you can win the money over me.

what a cryin act Josh put on Adam,lol

He looks annoyed at Julie's questioning. What a snot and bore. He doesn't want to stoop low..I can't wait for Sharon to see the video tape.

Josh is very nervous and Sharon is consoling him. She is petting his face. I want to call her something right now, but will buy myself a 10-pointer.

Joshie's mom..surprised by his attitude. She said her son is embarrasing. Ha Ha Ha.

Archived