Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She's referred to herself more than once as an actress. Did I miss her somehow on the bigscreen? ppffftttttttttttttttt Perhaps an 80's rerun of Daisey Does All the Dukes of Hazzard?

lol, she was in some b movies, but I cannot remember what they are now, i didn't see them. I would not mind the pranks either if they were pranking each other and in fun, but this is a gang up on one person, I do not care for that, just sayin. It is also funny to me how Sheila think that her penthouse pics are not out on the internet, that you would have to pay big money to see them, what?? really she is old and behind the times if that is what she thinks,lol

I would love to see the looks on all the faces of the people that have made her life hell. Natalie and her eyes darting around and her voice get on my nerves. Sharon's voice with the up and down loud pitch get on my nerves. Josh and his whiny voice get on my nerves. Adam and his babble get on my nerves. Just looking at James face with his wide set eyes and fish lips freak me.

To me Sheila is not more annoying then any of them.

well, she has calmed down the last few days, that is why I said the wind changed in the hoh the other nite when Natalia told the girls what is goin on, Sheila seems to have hunkered down, gettin ready for the hell of next week,lol

Sharon almost talks too loud and I have no idea why any of them whisper when they are out of ear shot of anyone else, especially in the diary room,????

so sheila only one left that hasnt had hoh lmao

i simply cannot STAND sheila. . . .. my god amighty. the most annoying thing she does by far is how she sets up every single thing she's going to say with a whole bunch of bullshit... like she has an incredible insight and everyone has got to be prepared to hear it...

so many times she is like "ok you know what let me tell you... i'm going to tell you this and you can be sure .... that when i tell you .... you are going to be blown away . .. . cause you know what . .. . "

its absolutely unbearable and she does it with almost every comment she makes. it takes several minutes just to find out a simple thing from her ! !! ARGHGHA GH GHG

I agree with you Jobeo. Sheila's voice is soooo grating and her reptitiveness is unbearable. As a live feed updater, I can only handle updating her in small doses before I HAVE to either change screens or log off. I'd rather put a fork in my eye! I wish that she would win HoH and decided to stay up there by herself for the whole week and no one go up to visit with her.

I am right there with you MD girl! I cannot handle more than two minutes of her broken record routine. The "I'm a single mom" routine is getting freakin old! Guess what you wanker! I am a single mom too! I haven't sat on my a$$, flipping through Craig's List looking for acting gigs and such while sleeping with 'sugar daddies' to pay my rent and pay my note! I got my a$$ to college and worked my way to a professional job! It must be so 'frusterating' for her to know that many in the younger crowd (after all she is "twice these kids age") for instance Sharon is in Real Estate - no she did not go to college, she set out on foot and got herself a decent job, Jen is a teacher for disabled children (I am FAR from a Jen fan but that job is a tough one!), Josh (goober that he is) holds a very good advertising job, A lex - owns his own DJ company (she is a fan of his because he told Sheila that he would hook her son up, nothing wrong with someone helping out a teenager, but don't base all of your 'success' in your childs life on someone else 'giving' him things... earned is far more appreciated), Neil is also a realator and also has criminal justice degrees, Amanda is a paralegal and makes her own way, etc... She is so clingy, self-absorbed, and needy that she has ZERO drive to strive to do anything to better her son and her own life... after all it is OWED to her... in HER opinion.

I don't think that is fair to say about Sheila living off sugar daddies. She has said she has had many jobs and the most recent was working in a gold course. I don't think we know that much about her personal life.

just sayin

She said years ago that PEOPLE and not men gave her things because she was a Penthouse Pet. She had to remind the person that accused her of taking things from men that men did NOT take take care of her. There was a whole day of Sheila going on about men not taking care of her.

Again she said she has had many jobs. She also said she likes to take care of herself and is not a user.

it's just that she seems to expect people to give her things! i find it sort of degrading to sheila that she uttered one negative word when "greedy" ryan had the gall to actually claim his $10,000! i thought that was nuts! and maybe i can't forget it. hats off to all you single moms...i'm a mom who's not single...and i give all of you...sheila included...a lot of credit. sheila has a lot of wisdom sometimes. other times, i don't get her at all.

sugar daddy... sugar mommy... whats the difference. she took she took she took.

even in the game of Big Brother, she expects people to pass prizes up and let her have them because she is a single mother. Ryan is a jerk because he took 10,000 from her.

uhh HELLO sheila??? this is a game and everyone is in it to win something. not to give it to someone else!!!

she is no better than anyone else in that house... no matter what she thinks or says.

Archived