Sheila

CeCiMom

Different strokes for different folks... I think it is funny. I would like to see the other cast members get some pulled on them as well! My kids played pranks on me when I was home-bound as well... no escaping and it was a hoot! Kept things from being too bland.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure you have lovely children, just as I do, those people in the BB house are not playing pranks like our kids would do to us, with love, it is done out of dislike and power struggle, and the fact that Sheila is not young and they have singled her out, yes she is annnoying, but they know what is right from wrong , and there is not point to this, if you dislike someone so much and yyou feel you have to get that accross just say what you feel, why be so hateful??

The pranks are basically harmless...mean spirited though. Sheila is handling them well enough and James and Josh are looking like silly little childish bullies and poor sports.

yes, I said last night when all this started that she really did not give them the reaction they wated, she handled it well, but because she did not blow up James started planning more stuff, he just rubs me the wrong way, the pranks are harmless, well the TP, but the flour, that was hateful. I remember gettin a pie when I left a job that I had been at for a looonnngg time, we always gave pies in the face to people leaving, well it was done with love, and my pie had carmel in it, so I was feeling especially loved, this is spitful, for nothig really, James is mad because he caught Sheila talking when in fact he has done the exact same thing??? If she were to prank him back a major war would start, so she is being smart about stayin cool.

lol what type of job was that :lol:

Well my point is if they pranked some of the guys and used the "gang" mentality doing it you would see the boys crying.

Remember James kept saying trying to hold back tears. "The whole f'ing house wants me out". He is so angry about that so he picks on Sheila. What a baby piss boy he is. :crybaby:

I give Sheila creds for not reacting like baby James would in that situation and for not retaliating. James would be crying like a newborn baby if they ganged up on him. We have seen him do that before. :baby::crybaby:

I think some pranks can be funny but when done with a gang mentality to be mean like they are doing to Sheila it is NOT FUNNY.

I wait tables UPV, and have for more than 40 some years, it is a restaurant tradition when someone leaves to go to another restaurant, you make em a big ol whip cream pie, then you have to be real cagey as to when you get to put the pie in their face, I was a great "pie giver" I could always creep on folks,lol That pie I got was a doozy, hard to get the carmel out of my hair,lol, i think Sheila has done god not giving them the reaction they want

I am with you Marty, I said if she would prank back a war would start and that would not be a good situation. I guess someone has to be the adult there.

Confined in a house without distractions will cause more over the top pranks than norm.

<---------- Lived at one time with SIX guys in their early & mid twenties under one roof. Only female. You want pranks? I'll tell you about pranks. 24/7 pranks.

This is nothing.

0% of sheila winning hoh

agree, it would be sooo funny to watch the boys squirm,lol

yea...I want to see Sheila win at least 1 hoh before she's evicted especially to see James squirm and have to kiss her @ss!

yea...I want to see Sheila win at least 1 hoh before she's evicted especially to see James squirm and have to kiss her @ss!

james always gets his pov

i doubt he break a sweat jmho

I luuuvvvv the pranks....not so much the flour though. I just wish that they would be pranking everyone and not just targeting Sheila. It would be more fun to watch. I loved watching them switch the mattress. I laughed through the whole thing because they were laughing so much. They had a hard time moving the mattress they were laughing so much..... :animated_bouncy:

Holy cow! Could you imagine if She-hag won????? A whole week of her continual psyco babble and braggin and repeating 'how she won the HoH'... I think that would be my week vacation from BB! LOL!

No doubt SCW! That would suck the big one! She does indeed make the oddest faces... have you ever watched her when she is getting ready in the morning? She make a Duck bill face... it is freakin crazy!

LMAO omg you kill me! OMG watching the feeds right now and she did the one I LOVE TO HATE when she makes the stupid smile, sucks her cheeks in and says " yeaaaaaaaaaaah I knooooooooow" Man! couldn't they have hit her wit da pan instead of waking her up with it :outfitted_pirate:

LOL! If ONLY! I swear she could actually get a job so she could be a WORKING single mom if she could find a position as a face contortionist... LOL! I think the feed guys are finally picking up on how much she is disliked because she and Nat were just conversing the the BY and instead of listening to her, the feeds changed to Ry and James playing pool... not much better but alas you don't have to listen to squeal-ia!

Archived