Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fatcat lol

sheila: "she is just a kid how dare her"

She just goes on and on bout her son, even he is sick of it I bet, What the hell, does he not have his own mind with his own thoughts and knows what he knows, never would he ever think bad of his mom, no matter what, it just does not work that way, so she needs to zip it on her son, you would think she would know that he loves her unconditionally and would not take anything any one said for real,Sheila must be really insecure to even think like that or that is just her stupid strategy which she has worn out already, you have to keep your strategy FRESH and NEW and keep it real in the BB house. I want to shake her and tell her to get it together for the MILFs in this world, she is givin all the older girls a reeaall badddd name,lol

if she(shelia) is so afraid of what her son will see, why in hades did she join up to be on a 24/7 reality tv show....

oh, and being a penthouse pet most likely hasnt affected the kid, go over to a friends house, and the friends father asks him to have his mother sign the copy of penthouse... hell i think i have a copy of that issue somewhere :)

i don't YIKE sheila! how funny that chelsia is obsessed with her "big ugly" lady parts...and that she was a pin-up! i'm not trying to be mean, i know sheila has a son...but the face she made every time she said "big/ugly" was priceless!

I like Sheila and enjoy watching her.

She was such a good sport when they woke her up that night and told her it was POV. I don't think any of the other HG's would have been so nice about it.

Why did Sheila spend 10 minutes last night [bBAD] speaking about her v.? On and on about it's size, etc.

Then going on about her nude pics (and b**h) and if they're on the 'Net? (Which she said aren't raunchy but only classy) :rolleyes:

I thought she doesn't want her poor son to hear this stuff!?! ;)

She said they were classy? No va jay jay is classy, either is a penis. Her shots are not disgusting, but they were still nude and we've seen plenty of nude stuff this season <_<

well the 80's was a whole different time as to what was thought sexy, sheila has a nice body and really was pretty when she was young, I think the jungle she had goin down there in the pics were not flattering at all, lordy, todays standards are sooo different as to what is considered sexy. I did not see the After Dark last night, I fell asleep, so now I guess I need to watch it to see what the hell they were all talking about va jay jays and the likes, shaking head,lol

Well she did say they would not let her shave for the pictures. That is the way back then. I think the pictures are classy and she was very beautiful. I love her dimple when she smiles.

I think she was very pretty back in the day and I think she is pretty now for 45 years old. As for the Penthouse, that was her choice and I don't think it is classy but I am not her... I don't understand the crazy turf she sported and do not think that is attractive in the slightest (don't ever see how it could be). She is so quick to pass judgement on other folks yet she has done more than her share of inappropriate actions... affairs with married men, using men for money and doing stuff to pay the rent (by her own admission) etc... but as I stated, that was her choice and we all make bad choices now and again...

That's the way it was back in the 70's and early 80's before shaving and waxing.

I think she was very beautiful and many famous females have done Penthouse and Playboy and still do.

she was a very pretty girl back then, but the dew is off the lily,lol not sayin she doesn't look good for her age, and it is funny how styles chage fro decade to decade, no one ever heard of waxing there back then.

I agree a lot of famous women have done playboy and penthouse... never disputed that... but it is interesting how some folks see that as appropriate and acceptable and some don't... some see females that strip appropriate and some don't... I just find it interesting how some people have stadndards that can relate to one person then when someone else does the same thing they are called names... I am sure glad that I was not an age of awareness when the wild turf was in... I think that is just foul.

Archived