Sheila

CeCiMom

God God... Sheila is whining and playing the victim again... saying Josh threatened her... I watched it and it could have been taken several ways. Big Brother told her to sleep up in the HoH with Natalie and lock the door (I call BS!). She is pathetic and I am just sick as crap of that turd-burgler... I am just glad someone else is sick of her mouth and called her on it... POS

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol...she did over react to his "threat"....but I can't say I blame her too much. Josh wants to intimidate in his usual fashion by picking on a woman. She wanted to nip it before it got out of control and make sure he doesn't get in her face all night. What's funny is that she really hasn't been campaigning that much....and the 2 incidents where Josh called her out for talking to Adam and then to Nat...both of them walked into the sauna room to talk to her...she was already in there....yet Josh blames her and not them. Typical...Sheila gets grief from everyone in the house.

I can't wait to see her good bye message to him tomorrow night! :lol:

Someone ought to slap him across the face and tell him being a Tinker Bitch is no excuse for naughty naughty behavior. Visualize his expression.

One of my relative JUST got the feeds and wanted to know is Sheila EVER shuts up. It was a simple response.

No.

What crap did she start?

It stupid for any of the hg's to think the others aren't going to talk and scheme about them behind their backs...everyone does it...always have and always will.

I've been watching all day...I didn't see her "start" anything. She said that and apologized to get him off her back.

If anything...it's been Ryan and Adam toying with Josh ...they bring Sheila's name up when they talk to him...throwing her under the bus. They keep telling him he's staying...but are really voting him out. At least Sheila is honest in saying who she wants to stay and who she wants out.

He did threaten her and while I'm not saying he really has any intention of carrying through with it, this is exactly what he said, "You said time and time, I'm an actress in this house and I can flip this house in two seconds. Well guess what bitch I'm going to fucking flip you upside your head if you don't shut the fuck up". Josh realized what he said and that it could potentially get him trouble and then he claimed he said something different which didn't sound so threating.

I'm getting kind of sick how Nat and Ryan don't only not defend Shelia in those situations but how they play up to Josh for no good reason. Both him and James are really classless acts and both deserve a good ass kicking when they get out of the house.

On another note, where in big brother rules does it say that you can't campaign for who you prefer to stay in the house even if you're not on the block. For that matter, who says you even have to win a copetition. Didn't Dr. Will play that game not once but on two seasons and it got him 1st and 4th.

I do think Josh is funny and provides some good entertainment but he truly is an ass. I don't like Sheila and don't want to see her win but I do feel bad for her in these situation. I did like Nat and Ryan and both lost a little oif my respect after this incident.

Guest nerorowan

A s a matter of fact Ryan started it he got Josh all riled up and suggested Josh should take it to Sheila. Just to set the record straight. I must admit though it would not take much to get Josh to go off on somebody (female)

:blow:

Josh is just a pain in the .... He is a bully that unless someone stands up to him, will continue to be a bully. I don't think enough people have stood up to him in his life which usually stems from a lack of discipline in his life. (off my soap box now....)

A bunch of spineless people in the house for not telling Josh to STFU. I don't care how annoying a person is they don't deserve someone going off on them like Josh did on Sheila.

Just wrong.

Josh fight with Sheila. I thought he was saying he was going to leave with no drama. It makes me sick that Nataho and Ryan sucks up to Josh and don't defend Sheila.

It seems the whole house uses Sheila as a punching bag.

Back in the old days when they had alliances like Janie, Howie, Kaysar they would never trash their own alliance they were always loyal. They didn't pretend to like people that they don't like. This cast of idiots make me sick. Natalie makes me sick for sucking up to Josh and telling him how well he is taking this week and how respectful he has been at anyone. She to proud of Josh.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2zaTNEMr1uE

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oxOZDk-NSAM

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sHpYFef4Es0

they arent alliances that why they dont defend each other

they hate sheila guts too

she was cheating in pov comp

she was peeking at james answer

Archived