Sheila

CeCiMom

Sheila is still stuck in the 80's. Her period of crowning glory in her mind. She was everywhere, with everyone going nowhere fast. Now she's in the year 2008 with it all showing in her ' I just sucked a lemon ' expression and her 'how my life once was' stories. I can only imagine her cassette collection of flock of Seagulls and REO Speedwagon she still listens to in her car.

quoted for truth ... good god amighty that is so right on. i find it odd that just within these past couple weeks sheila had her "epiphany" that people did things for her/gave things to her because of her looks ... was she so deluded before that she thought they did these things because of her great personality ??? it just seems very late in life to be realizing it...

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty: "They ought to donate the money the the Guinea Pig rescue foundation. (I made that up) "

Do they give those lil piggies away for free? Or maybe two for one deals on thursdays? :drool:

Wicked, that might be funny if there weren't so many homeless guinea pigs. There are many rescues dedicated to guinea pigs. I know of 200+ homeless pigs in Texas alone (and that's only one rescue). My pigs have been through 4 other homes before they adopted me.

Nat is my current least favorite.

hey! where did all of King's Posts go??? i know they were here before... :animated_scratchchin: dont tell me he is getting reported and deleted for posting happy thoughts of Natalie... thats just rude.

(even though i totally disagree with him) :lipsrsealed2:

so the mods are april foolings the board i get it

you guys got me with josh thread:lol:

Jem, that was great. Thank you!!

I really like Sheila and feel she adds a lot to this season of BB. She has the most beautiful smile and Adam really does enjoy her...

lol at video

I posted this at You Tube too but here are my thousghts on those two "OMG! Could you even imagine their children??? Bug-eyes, ball and a$$ scratching, nose picking kids that never shut up! Know that!"... That was a fabulous video though!

Rather reminded me of Matt gently prying Natalie off him. Was waiting for Sheila to go all Bruce Lee on Adam.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

great video Jem, loved it,lolol

Archived