Sheila

CeCiMom

I don't have the live feeds so i cant get sick of her voice as fast as the rest of you i think...lol

I am rooting for the big she, i think, right now just cus the rest of them make me so sick this year.

not rooting enough to care to argue my choice as in past seasons...but i can feel for how hard it would be to be in that house with that immature bunch this year.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to like her Sashaa, truly I do. She's around my age so I was rooting for her at the very beginning of the show until she started going off on Adam...I don't like that she has the entitlement attitude because she is a single mom...When she was on Scott Baio, 45 and Single (probably got paid for that), they interviewed her coming out of what looks to be a very nice apartment complex going to the gym and she has a really nice SUV. During an additional interview, she sounds the same as she does in the house. It's not surprising to me that she's never been married...

I really don't want her to win any $$ because a) she's had her time in the sun; B) she's got her book deal and will get $$ from curious people buying it; c) she will probably get some bit parts in shows--maybe her own reality love program and, d) she's so annnnnnnnoying!

Perish the thought! Squeakia with her own talk show!!! That is the last thing I want... to hear her talk even more... YIKES! She would end her show with her hand up in the iar, making that duck bill face and saying "Know That!".

I never thought of who should win the money properly i guess...i just always feel sorry for the one being picked on maybe...its a flaw of mine..lol

If we are talking straight up game play and comps then James SHOULD win it with this motley crew...hehe

no evicted hg should win game imho

and neither should sheila

I do, reluctantly, have to give Sheila credit. She's been annoying but playing the game by using the flip flop, suck up, coat tail riding, in the ear, flying below the radar method and it's clearly been working for her. So, if one looks at it that way, she's playing an awesome game.

She's doing what she needs to do to survive and I give her credit for that (even though she's annoying as all get out!!).

i agree i hate gameplay thou

but her weakness is whats keeping her there

the other hg cant afford to let her go since she is so weak

is the weakness for real or is it an act?

That's what I was wondering UVP, is it acting or is that really Sheila...Welllll, based on the interview that I watched (see link below), I think that we're seeing the real Sheila. Even Sheila said that her son said that she had road rage and was a could be a real "snot."

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=156...&vid=166367

She's been annoying but playing the game by using the flip flop, suck up, coat tail riding, in the ear, flying below the radar method and it's clearly been working for her. So, if one looks at it that way, she's playing an awesome game.

I don't think this is deliberate, I think this is Sheila being Sheila.

Sheila is playing the game, that's for sure. She says she didn't really watch BB before, but that's BS. The thing that makes me mad is she acts like a Femi-Nazi when it serves her purposes then plays the weak woman when that's to her advantage in her mind. She goes to both extremes and seems not to play the middle ground. Example- A woman is strong, single mom, women should win...then on the other end Matt and the guys should protect her from Josh and James' verbal attacks and a woman at the end should win because they need the money more than men. WHATEVER!! (In the interest of full disclosure, I am a stay home mother of 4 and am NOT a Femi-Nazi or Weak!)

I am not so sure, at times I get the idea that she is always tryin to figure out how she is supposed to play the game without giving up much about who she is, I am older than her and I just cnnot fathom that his woman has lived the life she has and is this stupid, gulliable, or naieve, I do think part of it is a "bad act". It has gotten her far, and while I do not care for this particular type of gameplay, I guess whatever gets you through, it would be interesting to see if she made it to the end with James, who would come out on top, or Any one of the guys, she could not beat the girls I don't think

yep i notice it too

Sheila is still stuck in the 80's. Her period of crowning glory in her mind. She was everywhere, with everyone going nowhere fast. Now she's in the year 2008 with it all showing in her ' I just sucked a lemon ' expression and her 'how my life once was' stories. I can only imagine her cassette collection of flock of Seagulls and REO Speedwagon she still listens to in her car.

I think Sheila is in the house because she was a penthouse pet. I also think the producers thought she would get all ho'd out for the BBAD-they may be disappointed in the outcome.

What I do think is Sheila does know how to play the game because she probably watched it, but can't formulate a plan other than talking the hgs to death and winding up with the money.

Archived