Sheila

CeCiMom

Nat probably wouldn't put her up because she will need her next week if she is put on the block.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that crap of her sayin she wanted to go on the block last night was her pity party talkin, and I do not think Natalie is ready just yet to cut her loose, and I really thin Sharon could further herself with out looking out for josh, if push comes to shove, he would shove Sharon right under the bus, no doubt!!!!!!

what she doesnt know :lol:

Damn you would think this sage womans intuition would kick in and she would know that something is just too good to be true, usually if it doesn't make sense it aint so, she is soooo lame,lol

Looks like she is gonna last a little longer , natalie just spilled her guts and the girls supposedly have formed yet another alliance, lolol :lol2:

Well see... it's a loooong time before Wed. :lol:

I am soooo impressed with what Natalie just did and said to the boys, she did good, lied her ass off, the game is taking a turn,lol, sharon has got to sit on sheila this week to keeps her zipped

By the end of this week... Sheila will have told Adam everything and Sharon will tell James or Josh or both. Heck for that matter... Natalie will probably tell Adam, Ryan and James. :lol:

:giggle::giggle: oh that could be so tru with this group, I don't know tho there seemed to be a different air with those gilrs like it is time to get down, it is going to be fun to watch

I thought Sheila wasn't going to talk to the boyz anymore!!! :lol:

I have to hand it to her and sharon they started talkin about the cd on the way out the door to cover, so mayyybbbbbeee, they are going to do it right this time :frusty:

agree, since James cannot be sent home this week, Josh must go, he is pure evil, in a lot of ways more than James, I think James does care about some things, Josh has shown us by wanting throw Sharon under the bus with out even a bat of his eye, is pathetic, put him out Natalie

Sheila is such a good sport. I would have been having a fit if I found my room with toilet paper all over the place.

How can she stand it??

it is the stupidest stuff, really like 3 yr olds, when ED did his thing it was right before the POV and only that time, to get in their heads so certain has not reacted. I wish BB would just tell them to cool it, there is no purpous to it, Sheila is not even on the block or has anything to do with the hoh,veto or anything else and they sure are not gonna get her vote, James was saying all the stuff he is gonna do, and Adam said he was not and then James called Adam a pussy boy, I hate James

I cannot believe these people are so cruel. What a bunch of losers to constantly trash and prank the "older" one.

Funny thing is these HG think they are putting on the best show ever and think their "fans" love them.

I think the pranks are hilarious! It reminds me soooo much of being home with my kids and their friends. They prank the hell out of me ALL the time! It busts me up (after of course the initial shock)... I think she is handling it well, I am not by any stretch of the imagination a Sheila fan but I have to give credit where credit is due and she is handling it very well.

well you are not in the BB house either where there is no where to run, nowhere really to get away from them, I do not mind a prank or 2 from my kids either, but the way they are treating her is uncalled for, it is mean, no reason for it except to say,"we hate you", they dcould just Say that and be done with it. I think is is wrong also for the others to watch James and think it is cool, ot to even encourage him. I am sooo turned off by those nasty boys!!!!!

Archived