Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First post here! wooohooo!

As long as we have the "Bible Buddies" and Natalie praying out loud (gotta get that sexy christian image out there to the viewing audience and hit up 2 demographics) I would like to submit my own prayer. Please God.........make Sheila SHUT UP!!

Her voice has elevated nails on a chalkboard to a soothing relaxing melody.

I do have an idea how the HG's could get some peace and quiet from her endless blather of the same 4 sentences over and over, etc.. Make her sit on her hands or tie her hands up. She can't open her mouth without waving her hands around and fussing with her hair.

<take a deep breathe> Ok, feel better now.

well, I knew James was going to be hard to handle this week, but good god, are you Kidding me(as shebot would say), that tirade he had last night was over the top with the C words flyin, and the whole premis for it is stupid, he acts like the BB house was a place to come and make friendss, like peace and love, like a hippie commune or something.

I am really po'd that now Shelia wants to go up if James wins, what??? This woman is delusional, if she goes on the block, she is outta there, mainly cause they are fed up with her mouth, and repeating. I am almost 20 years oldeer than Sheila and I do not repeat myself, not even close to what she does and how she goes on, and zip it about the kid already, geesh!!!!! She did not deserve the C word and I thought she handled herself well, but now she just need to act like James does not even exist in her world, not put herself on the block.

She is what she is and I get it that she is irritating and annoying and drives people up the wall but she did not deserve that anger explosion from James.

I think she has a better heart then the rest of the HG so that cancels out some of the irritating behavior.

To me they all have things about their personality that I don't like.

just sayin

her heart lies.

she is not a nice person. she has talked crap about each and every one of them and then says she has said nothing but nice things about them all.

she did it day one and she is doing it right now.

oh, I agree Marty, the sad thing is is that she has no idea how she is acting or that she is drivin them all crazy with her babble, she is oblivious. If she was smart she would just look right thru James, act like he doesn't exist, even if he tries to get in her face again, and I think he will very soon, instead she is running around there babbling talkin the same ol same ol that drives them nuts, that is sad that she can't see herself and how she is being percieved. James is winning at this point cause he was able to get in her head, even tho she just stood there last nite, she is now having a latent reaction and she is not bein smart, put me up on the block???? That is the worst thing she could do and that is what James wants, OMG. I just want to shake her and say "Wake up Sister"

If she follows through with her request to be put up on the block against James, she can chalk it up to another bad decision in her life. She can add that to her book in the chapter (which I am sure is the largest) entitled " Mistakes I have made that I regret"

All she has to do is be quiet, suck up to Nat and she will make it possibly to the final 2.

Think people, THINK!

Really I hope she goes home. She doesn't need to be there in that house. The longer she stays the more people are going to be hating on her.

I really wish she would leave because I don't like seeing the train wreck.

well, this all hinges on who wins the POV, and I do not think after last nite Sheila has it in her, she is so insecure, and she let James get in her head which is what he was tryin to do, this is his miracle, cause if Natalie puts her up per her request she will go home, is she nuts????They will all just see it as a free week and it is not one of them goin, I know Natalie wants James out, so if I was natalie I would tell Sheila to bite the big one I would not put her up,lol

From feeds:

Sheila said she cried when she heard Josh read the letter from home and for the first time she saw him as a boy, how fragile he really is but he walks around with no emotion and in a shell.

She is truly crazy. Walks around with no emotion? The guy is a time bomb waiting to explode and has exploded a few times.

Somebody, please gag Sheila with a spoon.

Sheila's [problem is she thinks she smarter just because she's older. She really doesn't even have a game plan, just riding coattails. She needs to go before she ends up winning by staying under the wire, like it has happened in past seasons :animated_bouncy:

Archived