Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

james vs sheila finale

book it

ultimate non comp winner vs most comp

I have to say too (in agreement with Marty), I miss that season 6 loyalty. Every one of these people throw each other under the bus so much it's really hard to tell if anyone has any loyalty to anyone or a real game plan for that matter. It's pretty juvenile.

And as for Sheila campaigning for Sharon, that's part of the game, Joshie!! You want to keep who you think will help you out. Duh.

Sheila is my favorate. Not saying much with this bunch but she takes the most sh*t out of anyone and is a good sport about it. Not a cry baby like James and Josh.

yeah and the peo;le who watch CBS did not even here the umpteen C words he called her, It was just so wrong the way Adam and Ryan went right to James and instigated James to go further off on Ssheila and detract from themselves, when they had all been sittin around that tbl, nice guys, Ryan Irks me too.

jen:"ryan is racist"

so nothing ryan does really shock me

that is true UPV, his girl Jen did say that, and the way he acts cause he can't eat is really silly, he needs to lose a few lbs, and this is a fast way to do it. I do not know what Jen sees in him,lol

well as some of you said Sheila has the right to build up any one she wants, and I do not know why in the world it would really have meant so much to James that she gave him a pep talk, he does not like Sheila, never has, and has said many mean things to her, and tried to get her goat or tried to make her the brunt of his pranks, and some of that was before he woke up and overheard Sheila who by the way was sitting around the tbl with most of the others who were listening, but who have also talked behind his back, they just were not the ones moving their lips at the time,then Ryan and Adam to divert attention off of them so James would not chuck them into is anger went to the room where James was and threw Sheila under the bus, averting the bs to her only and not ehm, real nice guys, and they kept feedin the fire for a while which they did not show last night to get James riled up enough to go out and jump Sheila out, she did not back down or try and cover up a thing, and she did not call him an sob or bastard, or anything of the sorts, yet the C word, and you stupid bitch flew out of his lips over and over. I think the whole thing was contrived

I said before what I think of James so I am not going to repeat it again and be like Sheila forever repeating to the nth degree,lol. If Natalie puts out Josh tonight I will be estatic and I will be rootin for her, as I really have not put too much into any of these folks this time around.

There was a discussion in the James thread about game players in the house this year (James and Nat) and whether Sheila's game is as good. Thought I'd move the topic here. ;)

IMO, Sheila is mimicking Dr. Will. She's occasionally mentioned him (not enough for anyone to catch on) and how much she liked him.

Similarities:

1) Lie straight to people's face.

2) Never when a competition.

3) Manipulate every eviction to you advantage.

4) Have private conversations of inspiration.

5) Suck up or explain why you did the opposite of what you said you were going to do.

What Sheila doesn't have going for her is the CHARM. Dr. Will was liked by both men and women. He was a charmer with the girls and a "baller" with the boyz. Unfortunately for Sheila... she annoys the men more than they find her flirty. I think she's done well with the girls of the house (even if they find her annoying from time to time too)

IF she had been 10 years younger she could have charmed those boyz to know end and she still wouldn't be a "threat" to the girl when vying for attention. (You'all know how woman get with each other... sad as it is.)

So that's why Sheila will fail to win this game. I think that's why she was so pissed and upset when she was paired up with Adam. She knew what her game plan was before she got in the house and her vain side didn't know how she was going to flirt her way into manipulating him when she didn't fine him attractive.

Shelia reminds me of that mother who created a fake teenage boy MySpace ID, flirted with a high school girl whom her daughter didn't like, then attacked the poor kid online, sending the kid to suicide. Sorry the details are a bit sketchy. but after watching last night's episode and rereading the transcripts, that story popped into my head.

She claims she's a good mother, but the things she does, NO good mother would do. IMO.

I have no idea what Sheila does on the outside and she could be a very caring mom. I think your list is very right on Ceci, and I was thinkin if Sheila would win HOH and she got some of her youthful pics, those guys would go ga ga, she really was very pretty in her youth, and for them to even see those pics and get a hint of what a hottie she was back then could help her out, they might not look down on her as an old crow, ya know? course she really needs to zip it, she has calmed down some, but some more is needed. She really needs to win hoh or a veto, and I mean soon,

I would just die, if she won tonight,lololol

I keep trying to figure out why it hurts me so much when people spew such hate for Sheila. Sheila reminds me of my mother who died at a young age.

I do think Sheila has the best heart of all the houseguests. Yes she is playing the game and trying to play people. I don't think she would ever hurt anyone on purpose. I think she really loves her son and he loves her.

I guess if you have to hate someone being annoying is a good reason. (I guess)

I hope she wins HOH tonight.

well, it is kinda funny how people dislike her, I know she drives us bats with the constant talking and repeating, but why they give her sooo much crap is beyond me, true she has not won anything in comps, but they have kept her there, so they cannot use that she is weak against her, that is why I was sayin if they got a load of her youthful pics, it would paint a different picture of her in their heads, they would not look at her as such a has been, Ya know she hasn't done a lot to pretty herself up in the house.she should be makin the best of what she's got in there. I swear if Sheila won HOH tonight, I would be jumping with glee for all the stuff that would bring with it, Omg, talk about re-groupin from hell,lol

Guest nerorowan

I think Sheila has shown alot of strength when being attacked. She has stayed coherent and she doesn't spew profanities.She does talk incessantly but she really does influence gameplay in the house although not always in her favor. I like Sheila and I am rooting for her to win HOH tonight!!!!

TEAM SHEILA!!! :queen:

yep and her neck has tan lines, that is the curse of tanning when your neck is gettin older, believe me I know,lol

Archived