Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINAL FOUR LOCKED

most useless bb hg ever

wouldn't it be interresting if Sheila managed to turn nat against Ryan. Seeing as how he confirmed the BJ and Nat is lying? Just a random thought.......

i dont see them going after ryan yet

She really wanted to see pictures of her son.. she is homesick... Cant blame her, over a month and a half with not even a picture... I think everybody has won HOH now except her..

Lets see

James- Yes

Ryan- Yes

Josh- Yes

Sharon- Yes

Natalie- Yes

Adam- Yes.

She is the only one who hasnt won.. I dont blame her 1 bit.

she is a loser

i hope no ones gives her a comp to make her cheer up like maggie did to ivette

when ivette was throwing same loser fit

uvp do you have the feeds? Sheila is playing a way better game then most of the other HG. At one time she was the target for all of them and very expendable.

she was never anyone target imho

she is playing a good game at being useless

and actually this season its working

last season they would have caught on to this and BOOT HER AZZ OUT

Oh they talked all the time about putting up Sheila and evicting. They were all saying they would put her up.

Did you say you had the feeds uvp? :rolleyes:

they maybe talked about her going up

but she was always going to be safe because they wouldnt have left better bb comp players in to out her

getting rid of ms. useless over say matt no chance

her useless is rather good gameplay for her

:P

I FINAAALLLLLLLLLLY get it!

The reason Sheila was crying after the HOH and has been sulking is because of the reason in which Chelsia called her out on national television.

Ya know, cause her son was watching ...

What was it again that Chelsia said to her? Something about putting her away wet ...

if sheila is in a comp by herself and no one else will she win ?

yeah but UPV we are in this ridiculous season not last season, so for this season sheila is doin ok,BUT and this is a big item, she needs to shut the f up, damn, this is her biggest downfall, she knows how to plant the damn seed, but then she doesn't know how to shut up about it, ya know?? I think she must be sulking over several things, she wanted pics, also the questions about who they would rather read a bio on her hand shot right up for herself, wwwwwwrong no one wants to read bout her, so that bummed her, and there were a cpl other questions in there that she thought America woulda said her and they did not, so she is now pouting, so she needs to get the hell offf the pity pot and do something about her situation which is gonna be in the toilet if she doesn't lighten up, there are tho far more worthless players in this game than sheila, like JOSH, now that is one worthless peice of ,uh and oh, James, he is also a worthless peice of....... just sayin,lol

Archived