Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure he is yet. I think we won't know until Nat has a private convo with Ryan. That's when we'll see what's really going to go down.

Good grief, I hope NOT...........if Nat keeps Josh under ANY circumstances, I would really be shocked :animated_shocking:

I hate this time from the POV noms until the final vote on Wed............I've started to just try to be uninvolved, since most people, every season, just go around telling everyone else whatever.............and this season is the worst...........I think there are things that aren't picked up on the feeds just to make sure we all keep guessing.

Back to Natalie..............she has a mother who was medically diagnosed schizo......it may be funny to some to laugh about but it couldn't have been fun growing up.........from what I've heard on STAD this week, her Dad is an old time, congenial alcoholic.............say what you want about her but SHE didn't pick her parents...........IMO, she's doing better than most with the cards she was dealt.

they very well could be jealous of her, she has a nice demeanor, except when she is talkin about God, and she has a nice talent, her art, and the girl does have a really cute figure, some girls would be jealous, I think Natalie is more insecure than any thing else, she did not tell chelseia that she would pray for her to change, she just said she would pray for her, i wish someone would pray for me,lol, we all need some prayers now and again. I do not think she needs to prance around in the skimpy clothing so much, but oh well, I sure like her better than some, and if she sends Josh home, she will definately hurt Jameses game and I will love her for that,lol

I'll pray for you, fatcat. :pray2:

Nat's talk of God doesn't bother me. One thing about her, she has real faith. As for the bj thing, it's not been proven (although it does look bad). Insecurity makes otherwise good girls do stupid things sometimes. If she allowed Matt to use her like that, it's just very sad, imo. I think the circumstances of her life (schizo mom, alcoholic dad, being made fun of as a kid, etc) really messed her up and she so wants to be accepted, she says and does dumb things to make people like her. She seems so desperate to be loved. If she wins the game, I'm sure Matt and many others will be more than willing to "love" her for awhile.

Now her numbers thing, that's another story. ;) Her flip-flopping gets on my nerves too but I'm hoping it's an act and she's simply playing the game really well. I do wish too that she wouldn't slam her own alliance members, but maybe that's gameplay too. Time will tell. You know she's told her real plan (if she actually has one) in the DR but it's not being shown to us.

This season's cast is disappointing to say the least. I don't really care who wins so long as it's not James. I don't care much for Adam either. I'm pulling for Nat most right now because I'm hoping this past week has been good gameplay on her part and she's sticking with her original alliance. If Josh goes tonight, I'll be rooting for her more. And I think Natalie is funny and worth keeping around for entertainment.

i do feel sorry for her re: her family's situation. she had such a sad look in her eyes when talking about what her mom does and doesn't understand. i wonder why she wasn't sent pictures of her parents, only her "surrogate" parents? i thought that was sad for her, too. i do think it's great that she has a positive outlook, i think it's genuine and it will serve her well. but because i do think she's a genuinely good person, i worry about her magical thinking. not about the game...she's doing fine there with that. the smartest thing she ever said was "matty doesn't deserve me". and she's right. but then she reverts to the " he really does love me and would only jeopardize his relationship for me" it seems like she's juggling the facts and i'm worried she'll be really hurt when reality strikes.

I really don't give adults a pass for poor behavior. They are all grown up now. If she really had some of her mother's schizophrenia then I would give her a pass and hopes she gets meds.

Adults have free will to make good choices in life.

I think she'll be hurt too ranjake but, then again Natalie does have a way of convincing herself of things that aren't reality. Maybe she'll justify it all in her head... she might not want to be BFFL anymore but, she'll save face, imo.

did you see her artwork in the hoh blog/pictures? she is a talented girl. i wish she would turn her talents toward illustrating children's books, etc. her stuff is so whimsical. funny how she always draws herself with the beautiful hair and the best breasts!( in the one picture for matty, sharon has a flat-ish sort of droopy chest, sheila has large but somewhat droopy chest, and natalie's are perfect!) that was funny last night, ryan saying "are you drawing yourself as a mermaid again!"

Natalie just told Sheila if it is a tie, she is keeping Josh. I wonder if Natatlie has made her mind up yet???

I hope she does keep Josh if it's a tie.. only because I can see Sharon making it to the end (as the designated pawn) if she stays and I can see people voting for her and I just don't think she is really playing the game so I'd rather her just go now.

I just wanted to post something I thought I heard. When Natalie first got her HOH room they were all looking at her pictures and she said that one was when I was on True Life on MTV something about being a Hooters girl. Did anyone else happen to catch that? I have tried to research it but came up with nothing.

OMG, we know you would wicked,lololol,

Yep.

She thinks of the great memories when she looks at Matties pic. That was a mouth full.

She says Matt is not her BF and she doesn't care what he is doing the Chelsia in the seq. house.

god talked to her when she was little. ha ha ha...did he tell her that boobs should look like watermelons busting out of shirt and bj's with strangers are acceptable.

Archived