Natalie

CeCiMom

well, she told James a whole bunch of stuff and then turned right around and put his ass up,lol so I think she is just trying to act like she always does to throw them off the trail she really is on, let us hope, If she keeps Josh, i will done with her,lol

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nat wants Josh out...she's been pretty consistent with telling Adam and Ryan that....except when she thought yesterday that Josh could get the penalty nom next week if he ate while on slop (which we now know he'd get a penalty vote instead)...so the brief flip to keep Josh got nixed. She does have influence over those 2 and they are on board with voting Josh out...they've just been teasing Sheila about flipping because they enjoy seeing her flip out. Nat's told them that she doesn't want to break a tie...it's her hoh and they should dp as she says...she'll do what they say when they are hoh. So I think it's pretty certain that Josh is out...he (Josh) just doesn't know it yet because Ryan and Nat keep telling him he's staying.

She's a good liar ...if you only catch her talking to Josh and she says she wants him to stay...you believe her...until you hear her turn right around and tell her partners how she really feels.

Yeah she is just so convincing when she tells Josh he is staying I started to wonder. I think it is her doe eyes that just seem like she has to be telling the truth.

I can't wait until she is out of HOH and hopefully the next HOH will not be run by Natalie. She has been running the show too long.

She's keeping Josh??? when is the flip-flopping gonna stop?

I HOPE YOU ALL REALIZE THAT UNLESS THERE IS A TIE, NAT WON'T EVEN GET TO VOTE...

AND IF IT IS A TIE, I AM HAPPY WITH WHOEVER SHE PICKS TO LEAVE!!!

EXCELLENT HOH WEEK NATALIE, YOU HAVE ALL THE SIMPLETONS inthebbhouse BAMBOOZLED!!!

:party_smilie:

:food-smiley-005:

I'm sure God and her parents are extremely proud.

I am sure her parents love and accept her for who she is,

Free spirit Nat!!!

I also doubt God has time to keep up on every christian woman out there giving BJ's, which is yet to be proven in Nats case...

I think Nat is very pretty... inside and out... she has a genuine heart (wants to do good for others... Iknow I know... some people are going to come back with the same old tired BJ jokes...) and I think she is a very attractive woman. I am probably a minority on this one too, but oh well... my opinion and I stick with it as I have through the entire game...

I don't think Natalie is bad person.. I actually liked her in the beginning. She turned me off when the couple split and she was still stuck on Matt. I think I was done with her the night she was begging to give Matt a BJ and then she did it when she knew Adam and Ryan were still awake. She's not that naive. She knew Matt was using her and she allowed it. That's gross. Now she has to the nerve to pretend that she has such high sexual standards and wants to act like she's better than anyone else who's done anything sexual in the house. Someone should knock her off her high horse.

I liked Natalie at the beginning too, I thought poor innocent Nat is getting played by mean Matt. But then I saw her ugly jealous side..and I just couldnt stomach her anymore. Her theories about God and how every girl who doesnt like her is jealous of her disgust me. You can dress a pig up as much as you'd like but at the end of the day it's still a pig. People have done vile things in the house, and that isnt just Natalie, but the way Natalie carries herself is just sad in my eyes. And the fact that she told Chelsia in her goodbye message that she would pray for her to change is just sad, not mean...but sad. If Natalie could apply that change to herself she would be so much better off. Let Chelsia worry about Chelsia and let Natalie worry about Natalie. I'm sure there is a good person under Natalie's ever changing facade, it's too bad she doesnt show it.

they very well could be jealous of her, she has a nice demeanor, except when she is talkin about God, and she has a nice talent, her art, and the girl does have a really cute figure, some girls would be jealous, I think Natalie is more insecure than any thing else, she did not tell chelseia that she would pray for her to change, she just said she would pray for her, i wish someone would pray for me,lol, we all need some prayers now and again. I do not think she needs to prance around in the skimpy clothing so much, but oh well, I sure like her better than some, and if she sends Josh home, she will definately hurt Jameses game and I will love her for that,lol

i just think natalie's more jealous of almost any other woman than they are of her...and she shouldn't be. she does have great qualities...she's just insecure. and she's lying right now...because matt, and ryan, said right in front of natalie that chelsia probably did have a stinky ****, but that they thought chelsia was pretty.

Archived