Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

team nat take over

Natalie is such a pathetic, moronic, hypercritical bitch. "I'm going to vote for who treated me better." I would love to hear her justification if she's in the final 2 and they ask her about her lying, manipulating, judgemental bashing and blasphemy. But then again, that would mean she would be in the final 2.

God, she digusts me to no end!!!

ditto here

I looked up sunshine in the dictionary... There was a picture of Natalie for reference!!!

LET NATALIE PUT A LITTLE SUNSHINE IN YOUR LIFE!!!!

:party_smilie:

TEAM NATALIE!!!

GO NAT GO, THIS IS YOUR SHOW!!!

Hey I like Nat!!! I would totally hang out with her! Outside of the game I know she is a ray of sunshine! Go Nat! It is so weird though because I laike James too... opposite ends of the universe...

I like Nat. She is odd at times but has a good heart and plays a very good game in her own sometimes crazy way.

i have to watch more of nat to see this great gameplay i am hearing

starting tonight

Natalie is very smart they way she plays the game. She knows the game really well and has played all the other HG where they all look up to her for what their next move should be.

She has really good control over "her boys".

Time will tell if it bites her in the ass.

I do not think she will keep Josh, and if she does, she is craaazzzyyy!!!!

well from what I just read it looked as though she may have switched yet again, I just back from my errands and thought what?? they do more flip floppin this time around thatn any other,lol

Nat keeps switching her mind!! She wants to see what kind of a deal James will make her.

OMG and to think, I said she was playing the game well earlier. I'm as nuts as she is!!!! :animated_shocking::animated_shocking:

Archived