Natalie

CeCiMom

just to spare us the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

:food-smiley-005:

You know there is gonna be alot of blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah this week, I'm not one to let a goldmine like this slip by... Ohhhh no...

I am going to drive you all nuts... Say hello to my friend Natalie!!!!!

SHE"S HOH ALL WEEK!!! ONE WHOLE WEEK!!! TICK TOCK!!!

Ok, I'll stop...

NOT!!!

WAY TO GO NAT!!!!!!! HOH!!!

ALL WEEK!!

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know there is gonna be alot of blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah this week, I'm not one to let a goldmine like this slip by... Ohhhh no...

I am going to drive you all nuts... Say hello to my friend Natalie!!!!!

SHE"S HOH ALL WEEK!!! ONE WHOLE WEEK!!! TICK TOCK!!!

Ok, I'll stop...

Atleast it will be fun in the forums, all of our banter is much more interesting than this bunch... :food-smiley-005::skellington:

Atleast it will be fun in the forums, all of our banter is much more interesting than this bunch... :food-smiley-005::skellington:

I agree!

I can't pass this one up...

I can def tell your a Gnat fan wanting it to be sticky and all... We all know she loves the goo... :animated_rotfl::skellington:

LMAO! you guys are cracking me up tonight!

This thread should be stickied for the week!!!

So it can match her and Matty's sheets before he got evicted?

:naughty:

Yeah...I'd sleep with her, and by "sleep" I mean have sex with, and by "sex" I mean copulate, and by "copulate" I mean...ok, I gotta go get a dictionary, because I thought it was what the Sergeant says to the patrolman when he comes to the 0800 roll call at 0805, but I'm told, that's not it at all...guess this really isn't a spoiler, because everyone that knows me, knows that, when it comes to women, the only thing lower than my morals...are my standards.

I need help.

CrabMan

Tonights episode was amazing.

SO happy to see Chelsia leave and what a surprise it was to see her color come out again before leaving, lol. Not.

Does she really think she left w/ dignity? Maybe she needs the education to understand the meaning of that word.

GO Natty.

SO happy for her.

I cannot believe Natalie is up in herhhoh even entertaining the idea that her and James are going to work "together" what???? give me a break, what is this girl thinkin???

Ok....I'm not a Natalie fan....but I'm so happy she won HOH, I hope she puts James and Josh up!

Go Natalie!.....maybe this week will be one I can finally enjoy!

:pixiedust:

nope she is puttin Josh and sharon up, James talked her into something like that , like then she can say she is gonna back door him(james), that way he does not go directly up, she is now workin with James supposedly, I think this group is sooooo stupid

Fatcat

I cannot believe Natalie is up in herhhoh even entertaining the idea that her and James are going to work "together" what???? give me a break, what is this girl thinkin???

I hope she isn't that stupid ... Cause right now if she works with him at this point James would win against her in the end b/c she will have betrayed her alliance ...

also a good move would be to put Sharon and Josh up that way if Sharon wins POV she won't use it to save Josh ...

Archived