Natalie

CeCiMom

well the weird thing about it was last week we were on 8's and tonite it was 7's I think they showed us som old stuff clipped in with the new stuff, because tonights show was just plain weird, was not making sense, someone on here, I forget who said some of the stuff they shoowed was 2 weeks old, :o

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am proud of Nat, I just hope that she makes the right decision. I believe that getting Sharon out ouf the house would be far better game play. Sharon is a good competitor and can win things... Nat is easily swayed by the likes of Adam and Ry... unfortunately she pays close attention to Squealia, which is a less that Einstein-ish move in my opinion. I like Nat and I hope she makes it to the final two... with James (I know I know I need to duck from all the rocks and bottles being thrown my way, but I am truly a James fan!) It is weird liking such two totally diverse people but James and Nat are my favorites...

allstarfan... you know Nat can't keep a secret! I'm surprised it took her 2 days to tell James. :lol:

i'm not sure what to think. selfishly, i want sharon to stay. and i do think sharon is a better competitor. but i also think there's a possibility that if josh stays and if he possibly wins hoh...natalie would immediately be on the block... and i don't think ryan or adam would immediately be on the block by josh, and i'd hate to see nat's hoh be used for the benefit of ryan or adam. while i don't think sharon would put nat on the block first...though i think she should...anyone should actually; i think natalie is by far the best player left in the game. i don't like the god stuff either. it's too inconsistent and random . god sends signs with 7's, then 8's...then whatever comes up? god in your life? terrific! god playing big brother? nuh-uh!

natalie is the best liar i've ever seen in this game. and i mean that as a high compliment. i completely believe whatever she's saying to the rival parties...and that's why it's confused!

i disagree about matt...and i'm worried for her. sometimes she seems logical "i'm too good for matty" ( she is)...other times the stories seem to be changing by nat...with matt changing into someone where they had a love connection; and just agreed to try to hide it...because they were acting. when she says it like she believes it, i really worry for her.

does anyone know...did matt really tell nat that the second time he kissed sharon...sharon grabbed him and kissed him/ dragged him in somewhere?

I think someone told Natalie that and Sharon denied it and Sheila backed her up.

I think they do need to get rid of Natalie. She had too much control over her boys.

I'm not sure if those were his exact words but, I do remember Matt coming up with the... it was all her and not me excuse... when Nat was grilling him about the kissing Sharon. They were in the PBR and he was talking so fast and double talking to get himself out of that jam that if he didn't say that exact thing... he said something pretty close. I will also add that I think IF he said it, he may have been talking about Chelsia and not Sharon. Cause he had to explain that too once Chelsia told Nat about the whole SR incident.

I saw the SR clip too and I don't think there was opportunity for the any finger action but, Chelsia said there was a situation where she was in PR with Matt and he picked her up, threw her on the bed, made out and tried to unzip her pants, etc. I didn't see this myself and I don't know if they were just playing around or what... just recalling what I heard her say to Ryan/Adam in the KT... I think it was the 2 nights before she left.

the time when he tossed her on the bed (that i recall) was right after allison was evicted and they were told they were no longer couples and would play the game as singles. there was a group of people in one bedroom and another in group in nat/matts bedroom. chelsia had come into nat/matts room and after a few minutes everyone but her and matt had left.

at that time he tossed her onto the bed and they kissed and he said "i cant wait to have sex with you" as he groped her.

it was only a few moments and then she got up and they left the room.

STILL A FEW DAYS LEFT OF NATALIES HOH!!!!

I am happy with whoever the houseguests send home this week...

Great job on the replacement nomination Natalie!!!

Excellent HOH week!!!

GO GIRL!!

:party_smilie:

No biggie guys... "bumping" a thread is against the guidelines. So, I deleted and any response posts.

Sooo... Is there any way Natalie will decide by Wed. to break a tie in Josh's favor?

I don't see it coming but, thought I'd start a Nat discussion to make King happy. :lol:

Since Wicked made reference to "The Wizard of OZ," I will take that lead and semi-quote one of my fav movies, as "Natalie needs to make like a tree and get outta here." (Biff - Back to the Future I, II, or III)

I am sick of hearing the blowing winds (Sounds like a wind tunnel) on my feeds coming from the dimwitted, god loving wanna-be, never has enough make-up on, BJ giving, Rose (the stalker neighbor from 2 & 1/2 men) Matty is my soulmate, I have had a preminition, I think I am "The Count" from Sesame street with all of her F'in numbers, I can't seem to think for myself, please buy my stupid a$$ artwork to pay for my 2nd hand bikinis, So I can continue to pour coffee and expand my knowledge of the "Beaver" state!!! Did you know that Beaver with an "L" is like Believer?

I kill enough brain cells on my own, yet, I feel I need to get back to school, as watching this dumba$$ broad makes me feel dumber by the minute!!!

She's like a vacuum, just sucking the life outta me. :skellington:

Tell us how you really feel Doug. ;)

Archived